Best Playing Cues....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Playing Cues....

Who makes the best playing cues in your opinion??

We all know the top makers produce beautiful cues to look at, but are the best looking cues the best players?

What is the best cues you have ever played with? :snooker:

best playing cues

HI the best cue that i played with is a Tom Gauthier Snooker Cue which was made by Tom Gauthier from Western Canada also play with a Kervin Deroo Cue made by Kevin Deroo from Vancouver Bc. Canada Leonard from Montreal Quebec Canada.

Comment

Originally Posted by checkSide View Post
      Who makes the best playing cues in your opinion??

We all know the top makers produce beautiful cues to look at, but are the best looking cues the best players?

What is the best cues you have ever played with? :snooker:
      I'll answer your questions in reverse order, if you don't mind.

The best playing cue is the cue you play best with, it's as simple and complicated as that.

No, a cue's looks have nothing to do with it's playability.

The cuemaker who listens to you and understands what you like in a cue and has the right piece of timber on hand.

Sometimes, you just have to be lucky or very patient: I heard that Peter Ebdon tried out over 100 cues before finding his playing cue, which is... an old machine-spliced rack cue!
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Working...
      X