No announcement yet.

Hunt and Osbourne or Mike Wooldridge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, it really is admirable how you keep your sense of humour while replying to such unflattering posts.
    "We have met the enemy and he is us" - Pogo

Comment

Originally Posted by tallguy View Post
      Mike, it really is admirable how you keep your sense of humour while replying to such unflattering posts.
      true and he didn't use the word ****** once!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

[QUOTE= from Mikes' post previously...

i've only ever worked out of a small workshop (home).

20-10 years ago, people were welcome in my workshop. many can vouch for the fact they have seen their cues being made.

but that's in the past. it took over my life with people turning up at all times.
        [/QUOTE]

This is clearly not my debate, but....

Above is the part which applies to me also. I don't particularly like personal callers either, for the same reasons as mentioned above. When you work from a small workshop near, or at home, it can be difficult to escape from it, and, people will still treat it like a business, but, a 24 hour business.

It can create problems, as I also know from experience.

Comment

The way Mike answered is like a farewell.....have you and the band signed a £10 million pound record deal with Simon Cowell ? and the cue business is a tax write off ....lol

Comment

Originally Posted by tallguy View Post
            thank you for noticing. it's hard to be reasonable sometimes but you have to always try to see the other side eh?
            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by 1lawyer
              Why did he choose not to answer the question do you make 100 per cent your own cues?
              why don't you f*ck off you *****.
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                Originally Posted by 1lawyer
                Why you swearing at me...do you think I will lower myself to your level?
                i don't give a sh*t what you do. you smug twat.
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
                  The way Mike answered is like a farewell.....have you and the band signed a £10 million pound record deal with Simon Cowell ? and the cue business is a tax write off ....lol
                  i'm close mate, but you'll all have to put up with me for a while yet

bloody cowell! i got him blocked on msn....
                  The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

So I still have enough time to get a cue made by your very own hands this year phew, common July-ish (thats when I should have a bit more cash )

Just don't retire suddenly

Comment

lol. get your skates on. i can see a pipe and slippers on the horizon...
                      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

lol. get your skates on. i can see a pipe and slippers on the horizon...
                        LOL!! Just remember to save one nice round shiny butt for about that time, I'm doing all the over time I can, and trying not to waste away

Can't wait to have both in my collection,
                        I'll send you a pair of flip flops once I recieve mine from you

Comment

Originally Posted by nam1977 View Post

LOL!! Just remember to save one nice round shiny butt for about that time
                          it's late. don;t talk about round shiny butts!

Originally Posted by nam1977 View Post
                          Can't wait to have both in my collection,
                          I'll send you a pair of flip flops once I recieve mine from you
                          hey! that's a deal. i luurrve flippies
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Mike... I'm in a tournament for qualifying for the Canadian Championships tomorrow.
                            My friend... who I beat in a match tonight went to the last 16 last year.
                            In the last frame we played he popped his cuetip off...
                            As a measure of true friendship... I let him borrow my your cue because he plays at 9 and I play at 2.
                            If he goes on to win, which is possible, and I have to meet him... I will recall my Wooldridge and kick his ass!

Thought you'd like to know.

=o)

Noel

PS. your "long-winded" reply was brilliant.
                            Cheers!

Comment

Hi Mike, sorrry to but in on your little discussion!

I may have missed some of this but as far as I can see all JP1 wants is for you to say that all your cues are made in your factory/garage by you or your employees?
                              And not in Thailand................or Taiwan,China,Isle of Man etc

Just yes or no...........simple :snooker:

I personally do not have a problem if you do not make everything yourself in your own factory, just we would all like to know

Comment

Hello Poolqjunkie, thanks for your advise, always happy to hear from an expert, just one question why do you bother to read my comments ? which you have obviously not understood correctly anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X