Mike Wooldridge Shark Series Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge Shark Series Cue

Just a thread to say Ive just received my Mike Wooldridge Shark Series cue today and the quality is excellent, there's not a better cue on the market for the price by far. So if you have a small cue budget like me take a look at these cues you wont be disappointed!

By the way i'm not a Mike Wooldridge sales rep or anything (he he) just want people to know how good these cues are for the money.

Cheers Mike!

I've played with a shark series cue recently (friends cue), and i used to own a hustler series cue too (predecessor to the sharks)... both excellent cues, would highly reccomend them!

Comment

How much did that set you back Chestnutave?
      “There are a lot of good players capable of winning the title but as long as I’m still in it they’ve got a headache.” Stephen Hendry

Comment

there around £150 give or take a couple of quid .

Comment

Originally Posted by submarine View Post
          How much did that set you back Chestnutave?
          The cue cost me £160 which is bargin if you ask me, a friend of mine owns a top end Craftman cue and the Wooldridge cue blinds it.

Comment

I also see that he has a one piece series called classic series which is really appealing.

Can't go wrong with 160 fro a Mike Wooldridge. That does not include the extensions, right?
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
              I also see that he has a one piece series called classic series which is really appealing.

Can't go wrong with 160 fro a Mike Wooldridge. That does not include the extensions, right?
              Yeah I've seen the Classic but I didn't have that kind of cash, I think there around £300. No it didn't come with an extension but I bought the mini butt, case and 5 super tips all lot came to £290 with p&p. But I really like the look of the Pro 5 cue, maybe one day?

Comment

Sounds like a great buy, quite like the design on the butt too.
                “There are a lot of good players capable of winning the title but as long as I’m still in it they’ve got a headache.” Stephen Hendry

Comment

Originally Posted by Chestnutave View Post
                  Yeah I've seen the Classic but I didn't have that kind of cash, I think there around £300. No it didn't come with an extension but I bought the mini butt, case and 5 super tips all lot came to £290 with p&p. But I really like the look of the Pro 5 cue, maybe one day?
                  Is it the ostrich quill case? It's quite nice and light.
                  Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

yeah ... I'm hankering after an MW Shark too - wicked looking cue and a great name too ... it's not long until my birthday and no-one else is going to buy me a present so I guess I might as well buy myself one

question for Mike if he reads this ... you said Mike on another thread recently you were planning on using different joints from Feb onwards ... I believe you currently use Airlock which I really like ...

is that true? and if so, can I still buy one of your MW Sharks with airlock, and are the airlock joints you use the same thread as WPT airlocks ... I currently play with a "Welsh Dragon" from WPT with a telescopic mini-butt ...

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
                      Is it the ostrich quill case? It's quite nice and light.
                      No its the Python case and the quality is great for the money. Slim and light too!

Comment

[QUOTE=Chestnutave;351927]No its the Python case and the quality is great for the money. Slim and light too![/QUOTE

yes very light and slim. may i ask hom much is the case and if is it the half leather model?

i think i saw it on ebay for 125 quid:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MIKE-WOOLDRIDG...11115001r16498
                        Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

[QUOTE=Asi;351941]
                          Originally Posted by Chestnutave View Post
                          No its the Python case and the quality is great for the money. Slim and light too![/QUOTE

yes very light and slim. may i ask hom much is the case and if is it the half leather model?

i think i saw it on ebay for 125 quid:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MIKE-WOOLDRIDG...11115001r16498
                          Yeah there £125 if you buy them on there own but if you buy a cue he does a deal and sells them for £65. Go on Mikes web site and take a look but I don't think you can buy yet as the shops still shut, most be busy making some new cues. But if you PM him he might open up for you if he's got stock also them tips are good to they grip the white ball well.

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                            yeah ... I'm hankering after an MW Shark too - wicked looking cue and a great name too ... it's not long until my birthday and no-one else is going to buy me a present so I guess I might as well buy myself one

question for Mike if he reads this ... you said Mike on another thread recently you were planning on using different joints from Feb onwards ... I believe you currently use Airlock which I really like ...

is that true? and if so, can I still buy one of your MW Sharks with airlock, and are the airlock joints you use the same thread as WPT airlocks ... I currently play with a "Welsh Dragon" from WPT with a telescopic mini-butt ...
                            my new joins are superior to the original airlock, but still airlock principle. you'll love them.

wpt extensions will not fit.
                            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Hi Mike,is the original extensions still useful at the new sd joint?

Comment

Working...
                              X