JX or BS cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JX or BS cue

Which one is better, I want to know if these cues are made in China 100%, I want to see receipts of all the parts they use, and I also want a sworn statement from the owner that he has no affliation with other cue companies, because my uncle's friend's sister's boyfriend told me the BS cue he has has vacuum joint, and the JX cue I see also vacuum joint, so may be they are made in the same place, I also did nto see the factory pictures and the employee lists being all Chinese, I dont liek this, I have no money to buy any cue but I just really really need to know because I am a very important person, so they have to show me, I need to go to their factories to ask them to show me proof, I want to see cues in the factory but they dont let me, that is illegal, they are not allowed any privacy because I say so, I like Chinese cues, I need everythign including the tip to be made in China, it is not about quality but it is about ethnical business practice, i am sorry I miss my elementary education but I really like to make myself sound intelligent so please dot make fun of my punctuuation, I do know how to copy and paste because I am very smart, no one is allowed to make cues their way, it has to be approved by me first, I am very smart, dont make fun of what I say, thank you very much for listening.
    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 11 January 2009, 10:13 AM.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Very good question. I wouldn't buy a JX cue, I went to their factory to have a nosey around and the miserale sods wouldn't let me in, and they couldn't even speak English. As for BS cues, i'm certain they are not actually made in the BS factory. I know for a FACT that they get Mike Wooldridge to make the cues and he sends them to China.
    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

god your wierd poolq...

i do understand your point this time tho!
      (and that is a rarity!!!)

Comment

both are good cues,same class to the brand call.....call.....oh yes,it call kiss a**

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
          Which one is better, I want to know if these cues are made in China 100%, I want to see receipts of all the parts they use, and I also want a sworn statement from the owner that he has no affliation with other cue companies, because my uncle's friend's sister's boyfriend told me the BS cue he has has vacuum joint, and the JX cue I see also vacuum joint, so may be they are made in the same place, I also did nto see the factory pictures and the employee lists being all Chinese, I dont liek this, I have no money to buy any cue but I just really really need to know because I am a very important person, so they have to show me, I need to go to their factories to ask them to show me proof, I want to see cues in the factory but they dont let me, that is illegal, they are not allowed any privacy because I say so, I like Chinese cues, I need everythign including the tip to be made in China, it is not about quality but it is about ethnical business practice, i am sorry I miss my elementary education but I really like to make myself sound intelligent so please dot make fun of my punctuuation, I do know how to copy and paste because I am very smart, no one is allowed to make cues their way, it has to be approved by me first, I am very smart, dont make fun of what I say, thank you very much for listening.
          The above brings me to my next point people 'Dont smoke Crack'

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
            Very good question. I wouldn't buy a JX cue, I went to their factory to have a nosey around and the miserale sods wouldn't let me in, and they couldn't even speak English. As for BS cues, i'm certain they are not actually made in the BS factory. I know for a FACT that they get Mike Wooldridge to make the cues and he sends them to China.
            Glad someone got the joke. thank you.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I also heard that for a FACT from my uncles friends 5 years old daughter that BS is now being sued for misrepresentation from someone from the India territory of virgin islands or is it the territory of indian vigin or whatever because they did nto say that the tip they put on them cues were not made in China but in the USA and according to the status in lala land this is seriously unethical it is not about quality but it is a matter of serious legal matter and I am very smart as I am a friend fo a master cue maker who can no longer come here because he has ripped too many people off so i am doing his dirty work for him and he hates Mike Wooldridge because Mike is very close to where he is and Mike sells lots more cues in a year than he has in 30 years so he is really jealous i know he is the best master so he has to be right and everyone else is wrong see I can even type without a single comma or full stop and I can read too I told you i am smart.
              Last edited by poolqjunkie; 12 January 2009, 07:20 PM.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Oh, and the friend of my neighbours daughter will sue every cuemaker for not being really selfmade when they not grow their own trees in UK, close to the workshop.
                The problem starts with the UK grown ebony which has become very rare today.
                I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  I also heard that for a FACT from my uncles friends 5 years old daughter that BS is now being sued for misrepresentation from someone from the India territory of virgin islands or is it the territory of indian vigin or whatever because they did nto say that the tip they put on them cues were not made in China but in the USA and according to the status in lala land this is seriously unethical it is not about quality but it is a matter of serious legal matter and I am very smart as I am a friend fo a master cue maker who can no longer come here because he has ripped too many people off so i am doing his dirty work for him and he hates Mike Wooldridge because Mike is very close to where he is and Mike sells lots more cues in a year than he has in 30 years so he is really jealous i know he is the best master so he has to be right and everyone else is wrong see I can even type without a single comma or full stop and I can read too I told you i am smart.
                  yeah,I've heard something in HK too,my auntie's son's girlfriend's husband told me your fd who ripped and treated people has exiled to the India territory of virgin islands or is it the territory of indian vigin or whatever.He is a smart guy and a master cuemaker call Kiss A**(strange name),still doing dirty work and still hates Mike Wooldridge.

ChatLag,the friend of your neighbours daughter has sent a e-mail to my grandad told us something which is very important,certainly he(may be she) is going to sue every cuemaker in the world,except the smart master cuemaker Kiss A**,you know why?he sold a piece of broken firewood at 300 pounds to your neighbour's daughter's friend,main point is the tree grown in UK.The craftsmanship of this firewood is master class and the balance is also excellent,what a smart master firewood maker.

Comment

Originally Posted by garyng147 View Post

ChatLag,the friend of your neighbours daughter has sent a e-mail to my grandad told us something which is very important,certainly he(may be she) is going to sue every cuemaker in the world,except the smart master cuemaker Kiss A**,you know why?he sold a piece of broken firewood at 300 pounds to your neighbour's daughter's friend,main point is the tree grown in UK.The craftsmanship of this firewood is master class and the balance is also excellent,what a smart master firewood maker.
                    Garyng, but the master craftsman could only finish the cue because the brother in law of my nephew had a UK born pig he slaughtered to have the leather for the tip.

Comment

And of course we should not forget that a real master cuemaker should have his own copper and zinc mine to make the brass for the ferrul.

Comment

and lead for balancing the cue or firewood or whatever.

Comment

Oh no, due to morals only Sheffield steel is allowed for that...

Comment

Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
                            Garyng, but the master craftsman could only finish the cue because the brother in law of my nephew had a UK born pig he slaughtered to have the leather for the tip.
                            far more than a pig,the master craftsman had a UK born ox,a buffalo,a hippo and a panda in his house too.

Comment

But their genealogy has to reach at least five generations back in UK...

Comment

Working...
                              X