Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• production of cues...

Hi all....

Can anyone advise why certain thai cue makers complete their order within a day or two?
    It is me or the cue? I realised that the thai cue i made is inconsistent. After a few years, it became somewhat less 'power' when executing a shot.

Just

As for why the production is so soon(1-2days), it really depends on the specification of your cue.
    If your spec & design happens to be common,then there such be ready made cue that are in their storage.
    Why the other makers takes few weeks to months to complete a cue, it really depends on thier production schedule and cue stock.

Why you are feeling that the cue is less "power", it solely depends on what what cue you are currently using and what material of shalf.

Hopes that it helps.
    Did you buy your cue from wilson of snookerzone?

Originally Posted by Just View Post
    Hi all....

Can anyone advise why certain thai cue makers complete their order within a day or two?
    It is me or the cue? I realised that the thai cue i made is inconsistent. After a few years, it became somewhat less 'power' when executing a shot.

Just

Comment

nope.

just found that UK made cues have better shafts. just wondering if it is because they go thru a process to make sure the shaft is more mature.

Comment

No lah.

All makers will make sure that their shalf is relatively treated to certain standard not only UK ensure that.

During your enquiry to the maker, you can request that your shalf have to be AAA grade. THat is how they grade their shalf in term or hardness.
        Do take it in heart that not all players play will with very stilf shalf.

To be able to play lots of "side" on the cue ball, the shalf have to be abit whippy.

Comment

Working...
        X