1 piece maple and ebony on ebay - Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 piece maple and ebony on ebay - Cheap

Looks a a fairly decent cheap cue. Not me selling and haven't seen the cue myself but thought it may be usefull to someone.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ies%26_fvi%3D1
    Live for the day you're in, tomorrow is just something that may happen

I've seen that cue also and would be willing to buy it.
    But the seller is unfortunately not willing to ship to Germany...
    I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Well if you really want it then let me know how much you are willing to pay and i'll buy it then ship it on to Germany for you and you can pay me through paypal or whatever. No idea how much shipping will be though.
      Live for the day you're in, tomorrow is just something that may happen

Comment

This is a very nice idea which i did not dare to ask you.
        I will send you a PM
        Thanks a LOT.

Comment

That guy sells a lot of them type of cue, there like rejects from the middle east. be careful.

Comment

Originally Posted by goshow View Post
            Well if you really want it then let me know how much you are willing to pay and i'll buy it then ship it on to Germany for you and you can pay me through paypal or whatever. No idea how much shipping will be though.
            Should not be too much. I got a snowboard shipped from Norway and that was only £18 and they are a dam sight bigger than a cue.
            sigpic <---New Website
            Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
              That guy sells a lot of them type of cue, there like rejects from the middle east. be careful.
              Maybe they were Saddams weapons of mass destuction!
              sigpic <---New Website

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                Should not be too much. I got a snowboard shipped from Norway and that was only £18 and they are a dam sight bigger than a cue.
                Due to the fact that getting Snooker stuff in Germany is a desaster if you are looking for more than BCE i am quite familiar with shippings from and to the UK. It is easy, reliable and the prices are OK.
                But the shipping cost offered for shipments on ebay vary from 20 to 50 GBP.

Comment

Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
                  Due to the fact that getting Snooker stuff in Germany is a desaster if you are looking for more than BCE i am quite familiar with shippings from and to the UK. It is easy, reliable and the prices are OK.
                  But the shipping cost offered for shipments on ebay vary from 20 to 50 GBP.
                  I know its a joke! If i sell a cue on ebay it will be in a plastic tube brought from local DIY store and packed up with bubblewrap, parceled up in brown packaging paper and sent. Postage and materials will still be under £10 for a 1 piece and so many times you see £15, £20 or £25 postage....its a joke!
                  sigpic <---New Website

Comment

At ebay Germany you have to leave a rating from 0 to 5 stars for different topics like communication, shipping speed and shipping cost.
                    Is it the same in UK?
                    But at the end it does not help if the seller wants to make some extra profit.

Comment

I personaly have no problem paying £15 for postage as long as that's exactly what it cost ( i.e. parcel24 fully insured £14.99 ). I do have a problem with sellers charging more than the actual postage and pocketing the difference!!

Comment

Well to put some light on it. If its sent via normal standard parcel it will be under a fiver in the UK. I sent a cue out the other week to northern Ireland and came to £3.90 for a 1 piece. Got there 2 days later.
                        sigpic <---New Website

Comment

I have received an one piece vintage cue yesterday from UK. Was shipped on Friday.
                          Same with a one cue from ADR147 in December. Was here in three working days.
                          That is quick!
                          Cost at 20 to 25 GBP.
                          That is almost OK.

Comment

My local post office refuses to send a cue standard parcel as its too long. This is frustrating as i have many cues sent to me on there next day service for £6.40. I guess my local p.o. stick rigidly to the rules. Having said that i use the parcel24/48 service and have never lost or had a cue damaged in transit( which can happen using standard parcel when some jobsworth thinks its too long and should have been sent parcelforce! ).

Comment

I have sent and received cues, mainly one piece, with DHL, DPD and Parcelforce24.
                              I never had a problem in terms of size or damages. So far.
                              Some of them offer the service to pick things up at an address you give them so maybe seller with high shipping cost or who offer just picking up can be convinced that a courier will pick up the goods.

Comment

Working...
                              X