No announcement yet.

1 piece maple and ebony on ebay - Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone knows who made this cue? What do you mean that it was a reject from the middle east? Was it made to have a badge put on in the middle east? Dont know any cue company int he middle east so I am kind of confused. Thank you.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
      That guy sells a lot of them type of cue, there like rejects from the middle east. be careful.
      LOL.

I can assure you these cues are not rejects, the guy who is selling the cue makes them as a hobby, I think his name is James Butters and he makes a very good cue, I have had 2 off him.

He never sells anything for a lot of money as he does make cues for profit but just for the joy of makingg them.

Its a great oppertunity for somebody to get a quality handmade cue for little money.
      Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

James sell the cues himself with his own name plate.. ARD147 might put light on it.

Comment

There is a thread here already about this guy:

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=12631
          I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

shipping on that length is a bit mor ethan £18 i think via dhl express it would cost me £24.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Why middle east? Do you mean Iraq and that area?
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                shipping on that length is a bit mor ethan £18 i think via dhl express it would cost me £24.
                Yes Andrew, IF you ship... I am still waiting for my Ions cue...

Comment

How are the splices, are they even? I remember ROLO/Wity was saying he needed to use black marker on the points and it did not even have any bumper.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
                    Yes Andrew, IF you ship... I am still waiting for my Ions cue...
                    its on its way! - been busy plus you stole it!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
                      LOL.

I can assure you these cues are not rejects, the guy who is selling the cue makes them as a hobby, I think his name is James Butters and he makes a very good cue, I have had 2 off him.

He never sells anything for a lot of money as he does make cues for profit but just for the joy of makingg them.

Its a great oppertunity for somebody to get a quality handmade cue for little money.
                      Platt knew that, he just didnt want antone else but him to bid on it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
                        LOL.

Platt knew that, he just didnt want anyone else but him to bid on it.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                          How are the splices, are they even? I remember ROLO/Wity was saying he needed to use black marker on the points and it did not even have any bumper.
                          Yank pool cues have bumpers very few snooker cues have them or leather pads Wity/ROLO just added his own pad and evened up the splices with a pen and laughed all the way to the bank i guess.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                            its on its way! - been busy plus you stole it!
                            I know. But the ball you've played was too good not to smash it back...

Comment

Working...
                            X