2pc Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pc Cue

I work offshore and need a 2 pc Cue for travelling (must go in kit bag). I have a cheap cue but would like a better quality cue.

I would like a Trevor White. Anyone know of one for sale. I'm sure I saw something from ADR re a 2pc John Parris - is this for sale or do you have any 1 pc Trevor white which can be modified.

Interested to know if 2pc makes any diff re performace versus 1pc or 3/4 joint.

Hi Monsoon,

There aren't many good quality centre joint cues about now, becuase most people tend to go for 3/4 or one piece cues. Still, there's no reason a good centre joint cue won't be every bit as good as any other type of cue, it just depends on how it's done.

Are you in Aberdeen?

Comment

Yes I'm in Aberdeen. Thanks for reply Trevs

I suppose I could contact Trevor and get cost for 2pc.

Comment

You did; Trevs1 is Trevor White!
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Is a 2 piece maple mastercue any good for you , if so contact ADR147 i posted one to him to sell for me..

Comment

Dont fancy a Master cue - looking for higher quality - thanks anyway.

Comment

Trev1,

Sorry I was unaware you were the very man!! How best do you want me to proceed ref quote for 2 pc. The Mannock lookalike would be good if you have any.

Comment

Hi Platt, I'm also on the lookout for a 2 piece maple cue. What're the stats for that Master cue? length, weight and tip size? Does it have a solid joint?
                Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                  Hi Platt, I'm also on the lookout for a 2 piece maple cue. What're the stats for that Master cue? length, weight and tip size? Does it have a solid joint?
                  I will get ADR147 to post details to you, and a very solid centre joint.

Comment

Originally Posted by Monsoon View Post
                    Dont fancy a Master cue - looking for higher quality - thanks anyway.
                    actually quality does not get any higher than this master cue! and rather nicely its been jointed by somebody else its not a mastercue joint - looks like will hunt.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

i will take some photos in a bit and post details.

Comment

Mick Reece joint same as will hunts old ones, hand made for each cue.

Comment

I am not to sure (obviously) about quality of master cue. Are they as good as TW, MW and JP?

What is the dims etc and how mucho?

Comment

ok i am about to post photos etc and figures.

Comment

57.5" long
                              balance point at 18"
                              19.9oz
                              9mm tip and ferrule

all round its a good solid well made example of a maple cue.

Comment

Working...
                              X