Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris Special Cue is back...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=320331944902

Last time sold on ebay at Dec. 18th and again for sale....

Hmmm, i think it is now more than ever clear that it is not a genuine JP.
    I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

I noticed this earlier today. I've stayed off Ebay for quite some time now but I happened to have a look earlier and I see there are still a number of cues overly priced, others with a lot of false information and utter BS to try and aid the sale along with the usual fakes. I don't see the point in buying a cue off there anymore, I'd rather pay the little bit extra and go direct to the manufacturer just to guarantee its genuine. Too many people these days looking to exploit others for their own means.

Put it this way, if a cue was as good as they say why sell. Also why put on the listing the reason for a sale, for me its covering up the real reason, i.e. the cue is crap.

Comment

champion cue

hi
      have noticed afew john parris for resale and have read on the forum of copies as well have been looking for a jp cue lately and on ebay is a champion cue which is up for resale any thoughts on this cue would be welcomed thanks

Comment

hi

this cue belongs to me, the cue is great, its just me whats the problem lol

the need to swap my cue every month like a few others on here.
        just been on a quest to see if any 2 piece cue can play as gud as my one piece trev white cue.

as i dont wanna 3/4 it

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
          hi

this cue belongs to me, the cue is great, its just me whats the problem lol

the need to swap my cue every month like a few others on here.
          just been on a quest to see if any 2 piece cue can play as gud as my one piece trev white cue.

as i dont wanna 3/4 it

And it is a genuine JP cue?
          I would have never thought that JP will use this kind of joint. So i was quite sure that the cue cannot be original.
          If you ever need to swap your Trev one piece pls let me know.

Comment

hi

yes the cue is original, the champion cue that is

Comment

Originally Posted by desie View Post
              hi
              have noticed afew john parris for resale and have read on the forum of copies as well have been looking for a jp cue lately and on ebay is a champion cue which is up for resale any thoughts on this cue would be welcomed thanks
              hi
              thanks for reply,thats good to know its genuine,looks a cracking cue will have another look and consider a bid thanks

Comment

hi
                do you have a price in mind for it?

Comment

well bought this cue just before xmas, just want to get my money bk has av took a right ear bashing from the misses, as the cue was more than the present i got her for xmas lol

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                    well bought this cue just before xmas, just want to get my money bk has av took a right ear bashing from the misses, as the cue was more than the present i got her for xmas lol
                    The bigger problem could have been if your gift for her was less than the cue...

Comment

yeh gonna av to get adr to show me how to sneak cues past misses

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tchlink:top:uk

...and again... sold today afternoon and he has already relisted it for the 5th time. And again some people willing to pay for it.
                        Is that guy crazy or desperate?

Comment

Working...
                        X