Trevor White Cue Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White Cue Advice

Firstly, a big hello to all, this is my first post.

I've started playing snooker regularly again after few years after finding my old cues, but I'm looking to buying a new one.

I've been looking at various cues online and this week I was lucky enough to have a ganders at a couple of John Parris cues at the local club as I heard these are very good. By luck a visitor had a Trevor White cue and I managed a few shots with it. To put it bluntly it was the proverbial nuts both in 'feel' and quality of finish.

Anyway, not knowing anything about these cues I searched and came across this site, and lo and behold these seem to VERY highly rated.
    I was initially wanting to spend up to £200 on a cue but after seeing a few pics on this forum I've decided that I'll go the whole hog as I may as well treat myself.

Can anyone advise if Trevor White does full custom cues in terms of the specific splicing and exoctic wood or does he only do his own 'standard' designs from which to choose?

ps - if anyone has some pics of their TW cues to share I'd really appreciate it.

he will make you anything you want tip size,butt size,lenght,weight,maple or ash a wide range of splices he is a member on this site trevs1 give him a email he's a very helpful fellow.

Comment

Trevor has no standard range; every cue he makes is to your specs. If you go into search and type Trevor White Cue Photos, I'm sure you'll find something to whet your appetite!
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

T W cues

heres a couple of pics of mine !!!!
        great cue, 16 splices and 12 veneers and not one uneven point on the cue!
        well chufed.
        Last edited by crispian jones; 24 December 2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Here you can find a lot of pictures --> http://www.snookerforum.be/viewtopic...t=trevor+white
          WVandeweyer Photography - Trevor White Cues Photo Collection (site)

Comment

Hello all i'm also trying to get hold of trevor to build me a new cue i'm unable to pm him at this present time if anyone could help me get in contact with him i'd be very greatfull.

Comment

I could Pm his number to you but this site for some reason doesn't allow it??
              I don't have sufficient priveleges yet :lol: what's that all about..

Comment

Originally Posted by mike bassett View Post
                Hello all i'm also trying to get hold of trevor to build me a new cue i'm unable to pm him at this present time if anyone could help me get in contact with him i'd be very greatfull.
                Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
                I could Pm his number to you but this site for some reason doesn't allow it??
                I don't have sufficient priveleges yet :lol: what's that all about..
                You must have 10+ posts to be able to access the Private Message function

Comment

Cheers, Oh well only 2 to go

Comment

Et voila
                    Last edited by Mr O; 17 January 2009, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sam_92 View Post
                      You must have 10+ posts to be able to access the Private Message function
                      Well i have another 8 post to then then before someone can pm trevors number lollss

Comment

Hello.

If you can't see me, I'm waving at you from the back.

Comment

Sorry for the stupid post, but if you can send me a PM I can forward you some contact info if you want to have a chat.

Ill be available to speak on Monday from 9am up to 6.30..ish pm.

Comment

If you could pm your contact details then i'l ring you on monday thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
                              Sorry for the stupid post, but if you can send me a PM I can forward you some contact info if you want to have a chat.

Ill be available to speak on Monday from 9am up to 6.30..ish pm.
                              Pm your contact details for me too so we can talk about ordering cue. I wrote some post that you can also email example pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X