No announcement yet.

Trevor White Cue Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks for the replies, it is very much appreciated. I'll have a few more posts to make myslef now so that I can PM as well.

Comment

This is very helpful I didnt have a clue about the 10 post thing, was wondering why i couldnt pm, 1 post down, 9 to go

Comment

It would be good if they could cut the posts down to 5 so the new memebers could access the site fully.

Comment

Originally Posted by mike bassett View Post
          It would be good if they could cut the posts down to 5 so the new memebers could access the site fully.

Agreed.....one less to go :P

Comment

I can now truly say, my Trevor White is on order.

Can't wait to get it and let you all know how it is, how it plays how it feels!!

SO EXCITED!!

Thanks Trevor!!

Comment

From what i've heard seems to be the best in the business, I cant wait to put my order through.

Comment

Originally Posted by mike bassett View Post
                For what reason wasa this put in place in the first place? To prevent spamming?

Comment

Originally Posted by Grid66 View Post
                  For what reason wasa this put in place in the first place? To prevent spamming?
                  I can only imagine its so people cannot just create an account then harrass people via pm straight away, especially all the cue makers and other people who will have alot of pms coming their way as it is. Its still annoying for people who want to just use the forum to ask questions, i enjoy reading the posts and i might need to pm people, not a massive fan of posting things tbh.

A rather extended post to make a simple point...

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                    heres a couple of pics of mine !!!!
                    great cue, 16 splices and 12 veneers and not one uneven point on the cue!
                    well chufed.
                    may I ask how much you payed for these and how much one normally pays for a TW cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
                      may I ask how much you payed for these and how much one normally pays for a TW cue?
                      I have an offer from Trevor and the price for a high end plain jet black one piece will be about 280GBP.
                      I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Originally Posted by TreeeFitty View Post
                        I can only imagine its so people cannot just create an account then harrass people via pm straight away, especially all the cue makers and other people who will have alot of pms coming their way as it is. Its still annoying for people who want to just use the forum to ask questions, i enjoy reading the posts and i might need to pm people, not a massive fan of posting things tbh.

A rather extended post to make a simple point...
                        Not sure about that, can't imagine there being many cuemakers who don't want the business? "I'm a businessman but don't harass me wanting to buy stuff"

Comment

Working...
                        X