No announcement yet.

John Parris Media W hore ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just waiting for 1lawyer to come along.

Comment

oh my god i cant believe it the john parris hate mob are out again, it isnt a crime to go to the masters if you're a cue maker is it, he's an honest bloke earning a honest living, i dont know why a lot of sad people on here love slagging him off.

Comment

Paulbur... It's not hate at all.. Simple fact...
        Those that stick it out the furthest tend to be the soonest to get it chopped off...

=o)

Noel

Originally Posted by paulbur View Post
        oh my god i cant believe it the john parris hate mob are out again, it isnt a crime to go to the masters if you're a cue maker is it, he's an honest bloke earning a honest living, i dont know why a lot of sad people on here love slagging him off.

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post
          Paulbur... It's not hate at all.. Simple fact...
          Those that stick it out the furthest tend to be the soonest to get it chopped off...

=o)

Noel
          what a load of rubbish!

Comment

Originally Posted by paulbur View Post
            what a load of rubbish!

Ok ok ok.

"The squeaky hinge gets the screwing"

Better ?

=o)

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by adam_s_101 View Post
              I don't understand why people on this forum hate john parris so much.

So what if he was showing his face at the masters and got a few mentions, it's a great way for him to market his product and his business. I really don't understand why people are going on about it like its such a shameful act. He's out to make as much money as he can and good luck to him.

He makes great cues, ok some may not be quite as good as they used to be but all in all very good

I agree with the comments in bold 100%.

There's no need whatsoever to take a pop at J.P. and I hope I'm not being viewed in that light.

He has always been very good at marketing his products and has every right to do so.

Comment

To be honest i think the whole new cue situation helped Ronnie. Usually you see him beating himself up and trying to find things to blame, he bites the tips off his cue if he doesnt like it. This time if he did somethign wrong you could see he wasn't happy but he could go back to his chair and blame the cue. It also stopped doing anything too risky as he didn't totally trust the cue.
                But still quite an achievement imho to win a tournament with a cue your not even happy with!
                And on the Parris argument, we live in a brand oriented world, theres probably some of you out there who will pay twice as much for a quicksilver wallet or something, yet you get up in arms if anybody wants a Parris cue. They may not be as good as they once were (I wouldn't personally know, oh to have enough money for a Trevor white cue) but theyre certainly a lot better than most of the rubbish you see in shops these days.:snooker:
                sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                  Maybe they don't want to. If they produce a quality product it should speak for itself.

And think about it.....could anyone here see Mike running around for Ronnie?

Phone call:

Ronnie: Hi Mike, Ive broken my cue and need a replacement.

Mike Wooldridge: Why what f**king happened this time? You know this one will cost you more than the last.

Ronnie: I got fed up with it so i broke it.

Mike Wooldridge: WHAT!

Ronnie: Well i had a little bit of a sissy fit and broke the cue. Was really fun and i enjoyed it. Went to town on it!

Mike Wooldridge: Ronnie......F**K OFF!
                  lol yes that is how it would go with mike and with trevor aswell !
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

just a quick thought - i keep selling my playing cues in a fit of pique and neither mike nor trevor is quick to supply me with a new one! (hint trevor)

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      just a quick thought - i keep selling my playing cues in a fit of pique and neither mike nor trevor is quick to supply me with a new one! (hint trevor)
                      If its finding people to buy them thats the problem I have £4.50 and half chocolate bar... Good chocolate too. Of course for that price it would have to be fancy

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                        If its finding people to buy them thats the problem I have £4.50 and half chocolate bar... Good chocolate too. Of course for that price it would have to be fancy
                        selling cues that were made for me is never difficult! its replacing them (if you had seen one you would understand.)

Comment

selling cues that were made for me is never difficult! its replacing them (if you had seen one you would understand.)
                          Oh to have a decent cue... Problem is if i buy a cue i then have to accept that its lack of ability holding me back -.-

Comment

oh i was sure of that 15 years ago...

Comment

oh i was sure of that 15 years ago...
                              lol but you could probably pot 4 balls in a row!!! To be fair my cues not that bad, it has a nice shaft but its the most shamelessly painted thing ive ever seen! And the centre joint isnt flush and after about 2 hours it really starts grating your chin away.

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                                Oh to have a decent cue... Problem is if i buy a cue i then have to accept that its lack of ability holding me back -.-
                                RGCirencester... of course, the better the cue, the better the chances
                                you won't destroy it (Ronnie excepted).

=o)

Noel

Comment

Working...
                                X