• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by noel View Post
    RGCirencester... of course, the better the cue, the better the chances
    you won't destroy it (Ronnie excepted).

=o)

Noel
    hmm that gives me an idea... My brother bought me my current cue and he feels a little put out that i want to replace it. If i smash it like ronnie did i can tell him i was hoping it would make me play better like ronnie. Then i tell him i need a new cue now.
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
      lol but you could probably pot 4 balls in a row!!!
      yes if you line them up!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by paulbur View Post
        oh my god i cant believe it the john parris hate mob are out again, it isnt a crime to go to the masters if you're a cue maker is it, he's an honest bloke earning a honest living, i dont know why a lot of sad people on here love slagging him off.
        I'm I in the hate mob then?
        I've never said anything that wasn't true and always say that I've had mixed experience with Parris cues, not all negative.
        In this case I just thought it was odd no one had started a thread and it was the film annoyed me a bit really rather than his presence.
        I did start with an edge of jest; I should start threads more often!

ps. is that you ultimate I see? Could you be biased?

Anyway come on Trev lets see you at the Welsh!

Comment

I think the more savvy buyers will see Parris for what they are now, a company less concerned with the quality of their product, and more concerned with marketing a fashion accessory using Snookers best celeb.
          My belief is if you're a pro, or a name in Snooker they'll probably make sure it's a good cue. Mr nobody on the other hand- even if they order an expensive one, will get something which compares with a Thai cue or the average 100 quid British cue.
          In short, when you pay them the £100 deposit, that should be enough..

Comment

Working...
          X