hand made cue craft cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand made cue craft cues

i was just wondering if these can be made to your own specifications or not, if so where could i get one from
    cheers
    james
    theres only 1 watford gap in my eyes !!!

You can get one made to your own specs, you just have to see your local stockist and he'll contact Cue Craft for you. This is how it works in France, anyway. However, I wouldn't recommend it as I've already done this for some friends and the cues were not to the specs asked for. Also, Cue Craft cues were good 10 or so years ago but I've found the quality has gone right downhill since then. Some cues are still OK but on the whole the quality is not reliably good, in my opinion and based on the cues I've seen. What you could do is contact ADR147 on this forum and see if he's got something for your budget (which is...?) or get in touch with Dave Coutts of Coutts cues; he sometimes stocks Cue Craft and selects the cues personally so as to have the best shafts.

Hope this helps.
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

cheers keith oh really i used to have a cue craft cue and it was lovely but treated myself to a parris cue when i got a bit better, and ive got around £250 to spend, the reason i want to sell my parris is so i can have something made for me specifically, as my own preference, but i would prefer something with that extra bit of quality

Comment

If you've got £250 to spend and want better than Parris, don't go to Cue Craft, contact Robin Cook (Robin Cues), Dave Coutts (Coutts Cues), Paul Roberts (Stamford Cues) and Trevor White. They will all make you a custom cue for that price. Just ask about lead times for the cues as they're all very busy just now. They all make very, very good cues and will listen to you and help/give advice if needed.
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
          If you've got £250 to spend and want better than Parris, don't go to Cue Craft, contact Robin Cook (Robin Cues), Dave Coutts (Coutts Cues), Paul Roberts (Stamford Cues) and Trevor White. They will all make you a custom cue for that price. Just ask about lead times for the cues as they're all very busy just now. They all make very, very good cues and will listen to you and help/give advice if needed.
          Good advice I wouldn't touch a cue craft with £250 in my pocket!

Comment

hi mate
            if you are you selling the parris cue could you send me the specs and price and if poss some pics

Comment

yeah its a 57 inch regal parris cue, 9.5mm tip, and i think its between 17.5 - 18oz. comes with both extensions and a leatherette case with a few signatures in, looking for about £260 - £270

Comment

Working...
              X