No announcement yet.

Robin Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No probs. Are you also delighted with Robin's proffesionalism?
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Yes, he's a pleasure to deal with.
      Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Hi Vucko, has your cue arrived?
        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

No
          I am having some problems with clearance. I will get my cue on Monday or Tuesday. And I will post some pictures ASAP.
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

how much posts do I need to make before I am allowed to post attachments?
            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Not sure but you can use free image hosting sites such as photobucket
              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Had a cue altered by Robin a year ago, his attention to detail is good, seems very busy at the moment 8-10 weeks wait!

Comment

8 weeks are not much. For Parris cues you have to wait over 20 weeks
                  BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Stamford cues are about 16 weeks! Dave Coutts and Trevor White, 14 weeks! Tony Wilshaw 6-8 weeks! Tony Glover = 10 weeks! They're all soooo busy! What economic crisis?!
                    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

I will let you know in few minutes how much time needed Robin to finish my cue
                      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

I have confirmed my order on 17.12.2008 and Robin has finished my cue on 12.01.2009.
                        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

That's bloody quick work! I'm impressed; did you ask very nicely to get it done so quickly? Lol
                          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Lol,no he had put my cue ahead of some other one because that guy was changing cue spec all the time
                            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Lucky you, then.

Comment

yes...But i had so much problems with payment and custom clearance... I will get cue tomorrow or today.
                                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Working...
                                X