No announcement yet.

Robin Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's always ****ty; you get something arranged and done, you're waiting for it and it gets tied up in administrative problems! I hate that! I hope you get it sooner rather than later and that you enjoy playing with it, vucko117!
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

thank you for nice wishes keith. It seems that I will get it tomorrow. Cant wait to be honest.. I have read all the best for Robin. And I can say that he is a very nice guy to work with. I believe that he is also great cue maker. I shall see that in next few days
      You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

hi,
        was looking on flea bay to see if there were any second hand ones for sale...(i cant afford £200 plus for a cue)
        came across only 2 listings which said they were Robin Scott cues....if this the self same Robin??
        thanks
        Gazza!!!

Comment

just had a closer look at one of the listings and im guessing their copies???

Comment

Originally Posted by gazzalfc View Post
            hi,
            was looking on flea bay to see if there were any second hand ones for sale...(i cant afford £200 plus for a cue)
            came across only 2 listings which said they were Robin Scott cues....if this the self same Robin??
            thanks
            Gazza!!!
            just had a closer look at one of the listings and im guessing their copies???
            Nope, they're not copies; Robin Cook makes Robin Cues whereas this Robin Scott just has the same name, although I'd guess that his real name is more Chinese than English, that's if he is the maker!
            Last edited by KeithinFrance; 17 February 2009, 02:53 PM.
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

thanks m8!!
              foooookin chinese cues everywhere....like everything else ever made.....
              chinese copies of everything....

Comment

You're welcome! Easy mistake to make!

Comment

I will get my cue tomorrow finally. cant wait really any day longer. I will post some pictures soon. I am so excited
                  BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Hope you enjoy your new cue,I order three cues from Robin Cook last week,one for myself and the next two for my mates.I did not played with his cue before,hope do not need to wait for a long time

Comment

hi Alex123,
                      no offence ment here m8, but can you buy anything quality or real in hong kong? ive been to Turkey many times and nothing there is real....fakes everywhere....
                      i thought id find a cue in a matter of hours....been at it 3 fooking weeks now.....glad i found this forum tho!!

Comment

hi Alex123,
                        no offence ment here m8, but can you buy anything quality or real in hong kong? ive been to Turkey many times and nothing there is real....fakes everywhere....
                        i thought id find a cue in a matter of hours....been at it 3 fooking weeks now.....glad i found this forum tho!!
                        Hi
                        Hong Kong is a place that you can buy quality and real things,the price is not so high,a busy city

Comment

Finally. I've got the cue. It looks superbly. Walnut splice is looking beautifully. I am amazed with a quality of the cue. I expect to be great but this one is Perfect. And feel... I can not describe it. The cue is doing everything that I want him to do. I know that people sometimes spent lot of money and many years in searching for perfect cue. I found my perfect cue instantly. And that is Robin Cook cue.I can not find him any flaw. Only flaw is that he is just too perfect to be real. My dream is come true. I am so excited. I feel like 6 year old who gets his favorite toy
                          I will post some picture very soon.
                          cue spec
                          58",20oz,16"butt jointed,butt diameter 30mm,tip size 10mm.
                          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                            Finally. I've got the cue. It looks superbly. Walnut splice is looking beautifully. I am amazed with a quality of the cue. I expect to be great but this one is Perfect. And feel... I can not describe it. The cue is doing everything that I want him to do. I know that people sometimes spent lot of money and many years in searching for perfect cue. I found my perfect cue instantly. And that is Robin Cook cue.I can not find him any flaw. Only flaw is that he is just too perfect to be real. My dream is come true. I am so excited. I feel like 6 year old who gets his favorite toy
                            I will post some picture very soon.
                            cue spec
                            58",20oz,16"butt jointed,butt diameter 30mm,tip size 10mm.
                            Great, Santa came for you today! I hope it'll inspire you to play perfectly, too.

Comment

thanks Keith Well maybe I will not play perfectly but I will certainly enjoy more than ever. It plays so superbly.
                              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Congratulations vucko!

You are a lucky man. We all dream of the feel of that perfect cue.

Comment

Working...
                                X