Robin Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
    If im not mistaken allens looks like a parris elite with 4 tulip splices.
    Looks incredibly similar to the Peradon King

Comment

• Originally Posted by platt View Post
      the cue was bought from keith william in northern ireland, as i bought the same model just after him......
      Either way, he knows how to use it, the one he played with I am pretty sure is a Robert Osborne Cue, shame he let slip against Higgins, maybe next year? would have been a boost for snooker to have someone like Allen or Robbo win the title, no disrespect to Higgins or Murphy but those two hardly set the world on fire, besides they have won the title before.

Comment

• I order four Robin's cue again,this time is maple shaft , need to wait for at least four months . I sure Robin can make a good cue for me just like the last three ash cues.

Comment

• I heard the same thing when I asked for a maple cue from Robin in february, he's had a run on maple. I switched to ash and will get my cue very soon, if it weren't for golden week here i would have it already
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

• I have ordered another Robin cue a month ago. Robin is making me a cue for american pool. I also need to wait until July... But I also know that it is going to be a perfect cue so it is worth waiting. I also wanted maple for that cue but he said to me that I will have to wait much longer because he don't have any maple in stock so I went for ash. Can't wait to get it.
            You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Robin have maple about a week ago

Comment

• Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
                Robin have maple about a week ago
                Really? Maybe he sourced some recently but had a backlog of orders so it soon became unavailable ...??

I think good ash is more responsive than good maple... the response seems 'sharper' somehow, but with maple I feel like I always know what I'm going to get from the shot and it seems a safer wood for me when it comes to white ball control. If I haven't practised much I find it's easy to overhit a screw shot with ash.
                Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
                X