X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Cues

Hi there,

Interested in high quality custom made cue

Any recommending custom made Robin Cook cues?

Owning or having experience with Robin Cue?

robin cues

they are very well made
    very well balanced cues
    at a realistic price
    seems to use all the best materials
    all in all great cues
    on a par with dave coutts and trevor white cues

Comment

he is a splendid cue maker and a nice chap to speak to.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Robin makes excellent cues, to your exact specs, with exacting attention to detail, using the best materials available, as well as a cue can be made. He will listen to what you want, offer good advice and build you the cue you want. On top of all that, he is a very nice man and an excellent professional. You can get cues as good as Robin's but not many better.
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

i've been searching for a cue for a long time, i've emailed Robin @ robin cues and waiting for a reply, im looking for him to make me a replica of my old cue, il let you know how it goes.

Comment

Thanks for recommending!

Comment

I order three cues from him last week,he reply my email very fast not like many other cuemakers.I sure he can make good cues for me ,a great cuemaker

Comment

That sounds like Robin, always professional and courteous.
                Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

This shouldn't be a concern but the re-sale values of Robin cues are not as good as some others (from what I've seen). This does make them great second hand buys for flea bayers.

Comment

Most people who buy a Robin cue keep it, probably because he does such a good job, and he's not as well known as some, so I think that's why those who are in the know can pick up a bargain.

Comment

Robin Cues

Can anyone recommend a site to view his cues?

REgards

Comment

Originally Posted by cwtlim View Post
                        Can anyone recommend a site to view his cues?

REgards
                        http://www.robincues.co.uk/
                        Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Robin Cue

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
                          Thanks. Appreciate it.

Regards

Comment

Hi,
                            I am from Serbia and I have bought Robin cue. I will get it tomorrow. Robin have finished my cue in 8 weeks. He is very pleasant guy to speak with,and he is willing to answer on every question.When I get the cue I will post picture and write a review...
                            Regards
                            Marko
                            You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Cheers Vucko looking forward to the pics. I've ordered one recently too.
                              Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
                              X