You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
      yes the cue is perfectly straight
      Hi
      What other cues did you used before?

Comment

Parris,Paris.BCE.Riley,Hunt and Osborne,and another one which i can not remember his name. He also have JP on his logo. But not Parris. And pool cues. 6 Predator,2 Bear,1 Pechauer,Balabushka. I am from Serbia,and i am one of the few who is really interested in snooker. It is almost impossible to buy good snooker cue here. But all of that cues were from my friends. Robin is first that I ever bought. And I wont buy another one. I am so pleased and confident with it.
        You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

custom cocobolo one pcs(half complete)

Comment

I've got a feeling that Keith will like that cue
            #jeSuisByrom

Comment

I've just seen it and I have to agree with Fred, I think I'll like that cue!! Although I don't think I see the same pieces of wood that are above on the cue itself ...? Anyway, the finished article looks very nice. Who made it?
              Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

this cue made by robin ......hope the finish work would be wonderful

Comment

So it's not finished yet? Well, if it's by Robin it will be fantastic! No worries!
                  Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

just recives from robin todays......it look great.....well done

Last edited by bouncer; 27 March 2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

That's a very nice cue bouncer, the grain in the ash is beautiful and the cocabola butt was a good choice.

Comment

it really a nice cocobolo...todays have try it out and it a very hard ash shaft...well done robin cook

Comment

Great looking cue bouncer, glad it turned out so well for you. Mine is about 4 weeks away now I think.
                          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Bouncer, you must be a very happy man! It looks like Robin's done his usual impeccable job and made a cue to be proud of. The cocobolo looks beautiful against the ash and the ash has a beautiful 'aged' look in the photo. I hope it plays as good as it looks, but I'm sure it will.

Happy playing, Bouncer.
                            Keith

Comment

thank KeithinFrance...u r right..robin did a great job......it take six week to complete it and the wait is worth....robin show me step by step how he complete....i have higher range cue like hunt and mike .....robin cook cue look no diff with them....robin art of work excellent and price range which i can accept it.....now i waiting for mike for he Ebony, Macassar wood to arrive and i will try he new one pcs joint that he promise to make for me...hope will get he good news also
                              Last edited by bouncer; 28 March 2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Today, three new Robin Cook Cue arrive. One is mine, the others for two friends.All three
                                cues finish in a high standard.The first time, I go to try the cues, only one word to say
                                PREFECT. I use many different cues before, this is the first time I hid the ball with Rodin's cue,thanks a lot... Robin Cook= master cuemaker

Comment

Working...
                                X