Robin Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin Cues

Can only agree, good to see so many happy customers, Robin Cook cues are not made by some 17 year old on the minimum wage, or from pre finished cue blanks from Asia, he actually makes all of the cues himself.

I also like the cues produced by Paul Roberts from Stamford Cuemakers, just a few miles from Robin actually, Paul goes to great lengths to select the best ash currently available in Britain, if you cant play the game with a cue from either of these two, spend your spare cash on coaching lessons.

Next tournament or exhibition have a close look at Dings cue, this is the sort of ash you want in a cue.

Anyone had close look at Mark Allens cue?

Comment

If im not mistaken allens looks like a parris elite with 4 tulip splices.
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

definately tulipwood splices, but im not sure whether it is a parris, looking at the joint it could be a H&O cue

Comment

Yeh, looks like a parris elite (4 tulip splices) don't know exactly what name. But its just like my cue so go allen!

Comment

Looks like yes, but it's not, wonder if he can keep his head still enough to win the WCH?? Neil Robertson seems to have a good chance too, maybe Robbo - Mark in the final??? if so Robbo Just ;;;;; would be a great potting contest.

Comment

Watching Allen against O'Sullivan has converted me, I'm a fan now. I fear for anyone he plays now including Robertson.

Allen always seems to be holding his cue well up from the end of the butt like I do. Maybe this suggests that it wasn't custom made for him?
              Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Allen uses a mastercue.....

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
                  If that so, then its Mastercue M6 147 - 4 splices "Pradoo wood" (Tulip Like)
                  Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Similar enough to Tulip, so i shall continue to support him

Comment

• If you are looking to support a player with Tulip...then Ryan Day is the man for you... :-)

Comment

• Does he? Ohhh to google i go...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry Allen Your out!

Comment

• I would go on the safe side and support the player with the ash Shaft..

Comment

• Originally Posted by platt View Post
                            How do you know that?? actually the cue he uses is from Robert Osborne in London, I doubt that Robert sells Master Cue? as for Tulip Wood you can certainly order one in Tulip Wood over the net from Master Cue if that's what you want, you dont have to buy their catalouge cues, same price.

Does anyone out there have a Peradon Royal one piece he wants to sell ??

Comment

• Originally Posted by JP1 View Post
                              How do you know that?? actually the cue he uses is from Robert Osborne in London, I doubt that Robert sells Master Cue? as for Tulip Wood you can certainly order one in Tulip Wood over the net from Master Cue if that's what you want, you dont have to buy their catalouge cues, same price.

Does anyone out there have a Peradon Royal one piece he wants to sell

??
                              the cue was bought from keith william in northern ireland, as i bought the same model just after him......

Comment

• post pictures of your robin cues here
                                You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Working...
                                X