Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&W Snooker Cue on eBay

Hi Everybody,

I've just come across this on eBay and wonder what you think of it? Not the cuemaker nor the specs, and no, I'm not thinking of buying it. I'm just talking about the looks of this "originally" spliced cue. Honest reactions, please. I have to say that I think it's the ugliest, most tasteless butt I've ever seen on a cue in my entire life!! What do you all think?

P.S. To the guy who's selling it: sorry, but " all publicity is good publicity", right?
    P.P.S. Item number 250361702943
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

how about a link? Seeing it i could prob make a more informed opinion but I personally like the imaginary look :P
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Just edited it, sorry for the first time!
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

it is indeed fairly hideous in my opinion... i like the cocbola, chocowood, cocobobbin? or watever wood, but the additions to it really clash imho... the bottom wood palmwood or watever is particularly bad... but thats my opinion sorry if i offended anyone -.-

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          it is indeed fairly hideous in my opinion... i like the cocbola, chocowood, cocobobbin? or watever wood, but the additions to it really clash imho... the bottom wood palmwood or watever is particularly bad... but thats my opinion sorry if i offended anyone -.-
          Cocobolo is the wood, it's a hardwood from South America, and is one of the most beautiful woods in the world; what has been done to it is... unforgivable! Hideous is a good word for it.

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
            Cocobolo is the wood, it's a hardwood from South America, and is one of the most beautiful woods in the world; what has been done to it is... unforgivable! Hideous is a good word for it.
            thats what i mean. I've seen cococheddar used for splicings and i love it, but to take an entire butt and make it would be beautiful. Doesn't need messing with!
            p.s. sorry for the spelling but its too fun a word to pronounce it properly! it's like the credit crunch.. crunch is too fun a word for a bad thing!

Comment

You choose palmwood and thats what you get, bloody awefull looking coconut shell imo.

Comment

That is one cue i would like to paint black over the butt!
                sigpic <---New Website
                Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

leave it out guys, thats my cue!!!

joke! its horrendous... (sorry to the owner)

Comment

i really hope the owner isn't on this forum...

one more thing... i didn't think it was possible to play snooker if your blind!!! that's the only way i'd choose that design...

Comment

i aint looked at it yet but i already think i will bid , so im off to ebay now so lets see if i get the highest bid eh !!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                        thats what i mean. I've seen cococheddar used for splicings and i love it, but to take an entire butt and make it would be beautiful. Doesn't need messing with!
                        p.s. sorry for the spelling but its too fun a word to pronounce it properly! it's like the credit crunch.. crunch is too fun a word for a bad thing!
                        Have a look on the Trevor White cues thread. I think he did a full cocobolo butt once. I too love the wood and have loads here for my next cue. Just if you ever work with it wear a mask and goggles. Nasty poisonous stuff
                        sigpic <---New Website
                        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                          i aint looked at it yet but i already think i will bid , so im off to ebay now so lets see if i get the highest bid eh !!!!!!
                          oh not even me !!!!(sory)

Comment

ha ha crispian... i knew u liked extravagance when i saw your trevor white 16(?) splice beauty in another thread... but is this one just to much for ya?

Comment

Chris, buy it stick it and a few of your bobby dazzler cases at one end if the table and you'll never lose another game.

If you remember to play wearing sunglasses that is

Comment

Working...
                              X