Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
    Hi Everybody,

I've just come across this on eBay and wonder what you think of it? Not the cuemaker nor the specs, and no, I'm not thinking of buying it. I'm just talking about the looks of this "originally" spliced cue. Honest reactions, please. I have to say that I think it's the ugliest, most tasteless butt I've ever seen on a cue in my entire life!! What do you all think?
    P.S. To the guy who's selling it: sorry, but " all publicity is good publicity", right?
    P.P.S. Item number 250361702943

It's a Minger.

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
      It's a Minger.
      TREVOR! I was just typing a PM to you to make me one just like that but with cerise and lime green veneers
      sigpic <---New Website
      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

4:45 am and ive just woke from a nightmare. Gotta chainsmoke a couple of fags in order to calm dowm.

Remember the film Zulu ? welll there i was, Micheal Cane and me, side by side with just siix rounds between us. The last of her majestys men still standing as the fuzzy wuzzies withdrew. An eerie silence fell all around and when the dust settled we saw them. 5, 10. maybe 15.000 blackies all raised their cues as one. And with one almighty shout of WE ARE THE BERMINGUM ZULU WARRIORS the sky was full of B+W cues all raining down on us.

Comment

The best of this auction is that the photos are out of focus so you hardly can see every detail.
          Phew...
          I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

more money than brains!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              more money than brains!
              Definitely more money than taste...
              I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
                Definitely more money than taste...
                that too
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that it is tastele... no, a minger is the perfect word!
                  Billy, I'm sorry that it caused you nightmares, next time (god, I hope there's not a next time!!) I'll write the post in the morning; by the way, what did you eat/drink/smoke/take before going to bed?
                  Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Just seen it, all i can say is that who ever designed that cue was on a bad acid trip. Them colours would make you throw up every time you open the cue case..
                    The most over priced cue ever.. B&W should have paid the guy to take it of the shelf.

Comment

Working...
                    X