4 x match tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 x match tables

Hi Everyone, I'm in the process of opening up a snooker club in the North West. We are trying to create an environment that is as similar to the professional game as possible. In order to do this I'm trying to purchase 4 of the highest quality tables. I'm thinking of either Stars, Rasson Magnums. Burroughs and Watts or BCE Westburys. Could anyone offer any advice on where i could purchase them, ideally for under £8,000 each. If you have any for sale please let me know. Thanks in advance, Matt

Originally Posted by NWSA_1 View Post
    Hi Everyone, I'm in the process of opening up a snooker club in the North West. We are trying to create an environment that is as similar to the professional game as possible. In order to do this I'm trying to purchase 4 of the highest quality tables. I'm thinking of either Stars, Rasson Magnums. Burroughs and Watts or BCE Westburys. Could anyone offer any advice on where i could purchase them, ideally for under £8,000 each. If you have any for sale please let me know. Thanks in advance, Matt
    Good luck with your new venture , great idea .

I’m sure some members on here who are in the business will come forward . I wouldn’t rule out Riley Aristocrats with steel blocks and a heating system as a possible table.

Comment

Maryfield on here has sometimes got Westburys for sale. I see you don't have aristocrats on your list, I would definitely add them and he normally has fully refurbished tables with steel block cushions well within your budget.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I'll certain look at Aristocats as I know a few older pro's have these in their spaces. , we want to have the tables with Steel blocks, heaters with Strachan 10 cloth on cut to tournament specs, hopefully people here can help 😀

Comment

you can contact maryfield (TSF moniker) on the following:

rileyaristocrat@hotmail.co.uk

hope this helps and please let us know how you get on
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Justin Geatrix does Hotwire under table heating, he seems to do everyone's work or Danger Steve did a very good explanation of the same system he fitted himself.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea, best of luck with your venture, the game really needs more Paul Deaville's, the only reason the likes of Barry Pinches and Rory McLeod are favourites at the Q School is ineptitude.
              Again best of luck.

Comment

Good luck with this! It’s no mean feat!

Why not try and purchase one of each? You’ll have all bases covered! Personally if it’s going to be a club, I wouldn’t bother with the No.10! If you’re going to have heating fitted to the table then something like a Superfine will be much friendlier on your wallet!

FYI, there is currently a Rasson Magnum II on EBay

Comment

I wouldn’t bother with Star tables ,they are not good quality .Burroughs and Watts are great old tables with steel cushions but they do suffer from balls springing out back on the table with hard shots in the middle pockets .Rasson magnums are well made tables ,cheaper than Star rubbish and have a 36 point slate levelling system .Westbury and Aristocrat tables are proven match tables that were used for 30 years before Star tables out priced BCE/Riley .As for cloth I would go with 6811 on all tables and probably Superfine or Hainsworth match on the the main match table and expect to recover that table more often .Not a good idea for match pocket templates on all tables ,just go slightly tighter on the main match table ,the rest of the tables would be better with a club cut pocket template ,most of your customers won’t be 50+ break players and they will get fed up not being able to pot balls and it’s a business after all , new players to the game want to enjoy snooker and knock balls in . Table heating and the Hotwire system is probably the best out there and can be switched on and off with out damage to the table ,it’s not that expensive either ,once again maybe just the match table could have it first ,but if your club is warm you may not need it on all tables ,but it’s cheaper to run than wall heaters .

Comment

Drop me a PM. I’ve got enough Aristocrat steel block tables sitting in stock.

Comment

Have the Rasson tables been having trouble with the leveling on the legs failing. Someone mentioned this to me but I don't know how reliable the info is, does anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                      X