Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I remove these pockets please :)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I remove these pockets please :)?

Hi everyone. I have unfortunately just joined the forum so cannot post pictures to show what I speak of, perhaps there is another way until I gain enough posts?

Anyway, I have bought an Orme and Sons table that needs dissmantling however I'm unsure how to remove the brass pocket surrounds that appear to be inbedded into the actual cushions. Again without a picture it's difficult to explain unless you just know lol

Would anyone be able to help me please? 🙏 I'll get some pictures up elsewhere until my count gets higher.

Thanks for your time all
    Dave

Image 20230528-110801 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Image 20230528-110758 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

The will come away when you take the cushions off. They'll only be slotted in to the end of each cushion, as soon as you unbolt say the end one do the one the other side of that pocked and it will be free and you'll be able to take it out.

Comment

Originally Posted by akofb View Post
          The will come away when you take the cushions off. They'll only be slotted in to the end of each cushion, as soon as you unbolt say the end one do the one the other side of that pocked and it will be free and you'll be able to take it out.
          You're a true gent thank you!! Was starting to get stressed lol. Now just need to continue getting stressed regarding removing/moving the slate! Lol

Have a good day friend

Comment

Yes the slate will definitely be the hardest part of the removal. I envy you with the fact you are getting a table but I do not envy you having to deal with the slate!

Comment

Working...
            X