Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Table Fitting Business

Hi chaps! It’s been ages since my last post! Forgive me for my sins…. lol

As some of you know I built my own snooker shed and refurbished my own table just a few years ago now. Search for ‘Project Snooker Shed’ and you should find my blog I posted on this forum!

Well since then I’ve been thinking about making a move into table fitting professionally! Over the past few years I’ve honed my skills and carried out work on several tables more recently with great feedback.

I’ve now set up a Facebook page and Instagram account under ‘Clarence Snooker Services’, so please go check it out, like and follow my posts!

If anyone is interested in any work to recloth their home table or table down the club please get in touch! I’m based in the West Midlands but can travel.

As well as changing the cloth I can also re-rubber the cushions, making pockets tighter to match spec.

I also make table heating systems similar to the Hotwire system but using better materials and more advanced controllers, you can even control the heaters from your smart phone and set up timed programs to save on your electric bills!

That’s all for now folks!

Steve

That's fantastic Steve, very best of luck.
    Just had a look at your Facebook page, some great pictures and work, I'm really impressed by that Steve, many congratulations.
    Last edited by itsnoteasy; 28 August 2024, 03:57 PM.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

As some of you know I built my own snooker shed and refurbished my own table just a few years ago now. Search for ‘Project Snooker Shed’ and you should find my blog I posted on this forum!

Well since then I’ve been thinking about making a move into table fitting professionally! Over the past few years I’ve honed my skills and carried out work on several tables more recently with great feedback.

I’ve now set up a Facebook page and Instagram account under ‘Clarence Snooker Services’, so please go check it out, like and follow my posts!

If anyone is interested in any work to recloth their home table or table down the club please get in touch! I’m based in the West Midlands but can travel.

As well as changing the cloth I can also re-rubber the cushions, making pockets tighter to match spec.

I also make table heating systems similar to the Hotwire system but using better materials and more advanced controllers, you can even control the heaters from your smart phone and set up timed programs to save on your electric bills!

Steve
      Good luck!

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

Steve
        Well done Steve.

Clarence? as in "the cross-eyed..."
        Last edited by DeanH; 28 August 2024, 05:36 PM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

From Daktari. That dates us.
          王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
            From Daktari. That dates us.
            I loved Daktari, was that middle seventies?
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Sixties. It might have been repeated later.
              王可

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

I loved Daktari, was that middle seventies?
                Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                Sixties. It might have been repeated later.
                yes repeated into the 70s when I watched it
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                X