Karnehm & hillman full size table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karnehm & hillman full size table

hi i have recently inherited a solid maghogony round legged full sized KARNEHM & HILLMAN TABLE it has recently been reclothed and is a stunning looking table with engravings down each side i unfortunatly dont have the room to keep it and am having to store it at the moment at cost! will be taking photos this week sometime im looking for £2500 no offers you will not be dissapointed this is a quality table! pics coming soon

hi gwonnacott , The average price for these second hand is £1800 / £2000 + vat Fitted for the Carved tulip leg design with scrolls to side frame and ends called the Buckingham ( they also made a plain turned leg and a square leg ), I think you are being a bit hopefull for £2500 , and in a recession too .
    at £2500 it would have to be full repolish , rerubber , recover , new nets leathers Balls etc . Fitted and ready for play .
    I am not being objective to the price , just giving a bit of information on what you should be looking for .
    average fitting fee would be £350 to £550 depending on milage from you to new owner and if any stairs are involved you can add a further £200 to that figure .
    but they are in my opinion one of the better modern tables on the market .

Geoff
    [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Karnehm & hillman table

yeah true been researching and seems is worth 2000 fully restored which it was in 2008 and was hardly used since is immaculate! i also have a table iron light and set of cues and few sets of balls which would be included for 2500

Comment

Another problem you may have is that full size tables are advertised on e-bay & every free ads paper for next to nothing with no takers. Any advertised at a couple of grand certainly don't shift easily. How long can you stick out for £2500 when storage charges are mounting up?

Russ

Comment

nice table

Comment

Originally Posted by Russ View Post
            Another problem you may have is that full size tables are advertised on e-bay & every free ads paper for next to nothing with no takers. Any advertised at a couple of grand certainly don't shift easily. How long can you stick out for £2500 when storage charges are mounting up?

Russ
            this post is very true , around 3 years ago we moved a conservative clubs tables due to a new tesco being built and land and buiding was required , they had three tables and only two ( B&W steel block tables ) where being relocated in the new premises , I advised to put the third table a Orme and sons Zulu model , on ebay and sell for anything over £200 from site so they would not incurr any dismantle charges , they said no , we will store it we think it is worth much more , cost was £275 to dismantle and bring into storage and £7 per week storage inc insurance = £364 per year x by three years £1092 + £275 for dismantle and bringing in to wharehouse = £1367 + vat .

so it has cost them over £1500 to just store the table until a buyer can be found to what they think it is worth .
            only last month I reminded them that the table was still in store and costing them money , but nothing has been done .
            in the meantime we are still charging for storage so maybe we should just not say anything and let them carry on paying ? ah well here's to the next three years and I have been informed storage has gone up to £9 per week ...lol
            [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

You cannot help some people, Geoff. lol
              :snooker:

Comment

Working...
              X