Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought a few might like a gander at this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought a few might like a gander at this...

Just having a nosey about and come across this, i love it, looking at these old tables...

I think it's a bargain, i was expecting it to be more, was pleasantly surprised at the price!!...

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction.../272b0860.html
    Last edited by cally; 8 March 2011, 05:09 PM.

Wow thats got to be a bargain that......very nice indeed.......wish i had a big enough house............................oh and the money of course

Comment

That scoreboard's worth a small fortune by itself

Comment

it's gotta be a bargain if an antique table top table is worth well over a grand ain't it eh...LMAO....:snooker:
        Last edited by cally; 8 March 2011, 05:24 PM.

Comment

The vintage looks pukka except for the henry. I think that is early to mid 90's.

Comment

Originally Posted by mick.hinde View Post
            The vintage looks pukka except for the henry. I think that is early to mid 90's.
            Looks to be a good example though. And it's not just a henry, it's a henry 'EXTRA'....lol...
            Last edited by cally; 8 March 2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

snooker table

hi cally i got in touch with the man a few week ago interested got a few replies then told our lass i were thinking of buying it cos its a bargain she then took money off me put it in a different account and said thats goin towards my new car so thats as far as i got ,rest of argument went like were you gonna put it blah blah blah we all know what there like so its history but what a bagainyou would prob end up with table costing about a grand and extras worth grand plus bloke lives in kent i believe

Comment

Henry?

I can't get the pictures to load here. It looks good just from the thumbnails.

Pardon my ignorance but what is meant by the references to Henry?
                王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                  I can't get the pictures to load here. It looks good just from the thumbnails.

Pardon my ignorance but what is meant by the references to Henry?
                  Henry is the name of the vacuum cleaner.

Comment

Thank you. I remember those from when I was in UK.
                    王可

Comment

OK I finally got into it. That is a beautiful table. I just hope she goes to a home where she will be appreciated!
                      王可

Comment

I prefer Dyson
                        Easy on the garlic....

Comment

But never use the dyson to clean your table. Vacuuming is a no no.
                          王可

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                            Just having a nosey about and come across this, i love it, looking at these old tables...

I think it's a bargain, i was expecting it to be more, was pleasantly surprised at the price!!...

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction.../272b0860.html
                            Did any of you spot the mistake on the Roller type Scoreboard ??
                            When you but cheap... You buy twice !

Comment

Originally Posted by ryanah147 View Post
                              Did any of you spot the mistake on the Roller type Scoreboard ??
                              No idea mate....but i want to know now what it is

Comment

Working...
                              X