No announcement yet.

How much to re cloth a 6ft Pool table??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to re cloth a 6ft Pool table??

Any ideas on how much it costs to re-cloth a Pool table with quality cloth?

The Table is not slate bed but a quality table (laminate bed)

Not worth the bother mate. Chances are the cushions are stapled to the bed. When you try to prise these apart the laminate bursts. You can`t get the table back together properly and then the customer complains. Not worth the grief. Sorry.

Comment

The table is a Supreme foldaway table that is suppose to have the same cloth and cushions as the slate bed Supreme Winner tables that are used in the World Pool Events.

I'm eyeing up a used table but the cloth looks worse for wear so just working out if it's worth the effort if I can get it cheap.

Comment

That`s a different kettle of fish. These basically the top from from a commercial pool table screwed to the laminate bed. They can be recovered. You would be looking at around £ 150.

Comment

easy to do. try brent electronics for the cloth, the old cloth is stapled to the base, theres about 12 screws holding the base to the top. i would use glue on the side now, dont forget to recover the cushions.

Comment

Originally Posted by hatterboard View Post
            easy to do. try brent electronics for the cloth, the old cloth is stapled to the base, theres about 12 screws holding the base to the top. i would use glue on the side now, dont forget to recover the cushions.
            Do you know if this is an easy DIY job? Are you referring to the same Pool table i.e. Supreme Foldaway Pool table 6x3?

I checked out that site and cloth seems quite cheap at around £30 inc. cushions

Comment

it is. make sure the cloth is tight. where in the uk are yer ?

Comment

I'm in Middlesbrough.

Comment

Why do you want to re-cloth it? They come with the same quality wool cloth as the winner tables. I recently spoke to Supreme about their folding table and they told me the bed is made of MDF. If there's no framework to support it underneath (I hope there is) chances are its going to warp and sag in the middle over time.

Comment

Working...
                  X