snooker table with potted-ball return compartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snooker table with potted-ball return compartment

I was wondering if a snooker table with such design would save effort and time.

Because for players like ronnie and other fast players, some referees actually slow down their plays sometimes when they go to different pockets to pick out the potted colors. It especially is the case when these old, fat lards who could barely walk referee the game, it just pisses me off, sometimes i wonder how fast would each of the 147s run if they had faster referees.

I've thought about it, the WPBSA really should only certify fit people(i've seen fit people at 60-70 even 80, so these fat and slow refs should really get a workout, it's not the age. seriously) as referees who should at least walk at the pace of playing speed,

OR, make a return ball compartment beneath one of the middle pocket, so referees can a lot of times stand around the area and know exactly where to pick out the colors and replace on the table.

I would think the ball return would be slower than a referee, unless there is some kind of acceleration device.

Comment

You ever played pool and waited for the white to appear? Ball returns wouldn't speed up the game, in my opinion they would actually slow it down!
      Billiard Fitters always have time for a nap!

Comment

Working...
      X