Snooker table goes in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker table goes in

Burroughes & Watts steel cushion table installed by Hall's Billiards.

I had my old 6811 cloth re fitted, new leathers and pockets, the table runs like a dream, had three hours on it last night

I was going to get the rubbers changed as the table had been standing for some years without use, I'm not sure now they all react as they should, may just get the cushion cloth replaced at the end of the summer

Really pleased, the wife ain't gonna see much of me !!!
    Attached Files

That looks great! Congrats mate

Comment

Very nice Steve . My mate had his B & W completely re-done as well and put in his snooker club .

Great tables . It's used as our table for Match nights .

Be careful that you Mrs does not became a snooker widow
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Snooker table goes in

Too late for that, my m8 came round last night, we had her making sandwiches and replenishing the JD,, she's a good'n

Comment

I hear the divorce papers coming through the letterbox Steve..........at least you will have more time to play snooker

Comment

B & W certainly made a beautiful table!
            王可

Comment

Congrats Steve. Nothing like having your own table.

Comment

Very nice hope you get a lot of enjoyment from it i am green with envy lol.

Comment

Fairplay that is a fantastic looking table

Comment

Looks great. Have fun!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll consider myself a success if I can have a beauty of a table in my house in the future.

Comment

Had my table 9 weeks and the divorce papers are through . I walked back down the garden from my snooker house and found all lights off in the house and I was locked out also. I think I may as well get one of those blow beds in case I am stuck down there overnight. Seriously though, having your own table is incredible, 3 hours goes so quick when you practise. If you practise for 3 hour plus it really is a workout too. My favourite shot is finishing just off straight (cue ball pink side ) on the black and powering the black in by hitting the cue ball at 5 o'clock or 7 o'clock ( depending on what side of the table you are on ). When the side comes in to play off the side cushion it feels and looks great and when I hit it sweet I can get the cue ball past the blue, which would be great on the 5oclock hit to finish on the yellow...obviously though you do not want to be playing those shots too often..
                        JP Majestic
                        3/4
                        57"
                        17oz
                        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Looks Great Steve cannot Wait til Mine is Sorted and I will be the Next One Sleeping in Spare Room....lol

Neil I will have to let you know and you can come down for few days and Pick some Balls out for me!....ha ha Bring your White Gloves Neil.

Comment

Make me a bed up Gareth . I'm used to being a Ref . Just been a Ref at our Inter League Final . Miss rule is a killer when you don't concentrate

Comment

Snooker table goes in

Looks really nice, I have a B&W "eureka", made in oak. They are a joy to Play on.

Comment

Working...
                              X