K&Hillman table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&Hillman table?

Hi put one of these tables up on friday after dismantling the week before for renovation of snooker room.
    somthing a little different to the normal 8 legged table,this one was boxed in with the fiberglass sides and have 8 levelling feet simular to what you find on pool tables only with a thicker thread i think the table is a K&Hillman Windsor table but not sure you dont get many like this in Manchester im sure someone will be able to put me right many thanks. see pictures attached
    Attached Files

I'm not sure but they had a club full of these in Accrington but it shut down a few years ago.

Comment

There were a simular looking table called the Starline by Rileys those ones were proberbly the ones you mean as Rileys operated from Accrington but the inside were different

Comment

I've seen the starline and they definitely weren't them, the one pictured above looks almost identical to what they had in Accrington.

Comment

never worked on one but I have seen photo's that suggest it was a K & hillman table , not abig fan of it though , I think there was one advertised on ebay .
          [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

First one ever worked on or seen it levelled up ok and all the sides went back on easy unlike the starline that takes bloody ages!!
            only thing i didnt like were the really light alloy pocket plates they tend to break

Comment

I was going to say did it have alloy pocket plates , which is a sure sign it is a K&hillman table .
              [/SIGPIC]http://www.gclbilliards.com

Comment

Thanks Geoff i wasnt sure the makers plate had been covered up with big Thurston stickers so didnt want to start ripping off the stickers just to put my mind at rest!

Comment

Working...
                X