No announcement yet.

your own table..where...how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way you have probably already thought of this but why not bury a conduit in the screed so you can have a powerpoint under the table. Will be useful for a heater and to run your iron.
    王可

Comment

Already done.

Comment

How are you going to light it?
        王可

Comment

I bought the Dextra Duet pair with the high frequecy tubes. I'm gonna clad them in some Oak MDF to match the skirting boards and then they'll be mounted directly to the ceiling after painting.

I have two double sockets in the floor so that'll be 3 600w oil filled rads that I can just stick on at a constant low temperature and the other socket spare for the iron/vacuum as you mentioned.

Other than the table light I have 8 downlights in the ceiling and an additional picture frame light which runs of the same spur as the table lights for the scoreboard.

Comment

Be careful not to overdo the under table heating. You can jigger your slates.
            王可

Comment

Yeah, the chap I bought the table from advised me to only put them on around an hour before playing.

Comment

I converted my double garage/workshop into a snooker/bar/TV/Music room. I have a Riley full size table.

Comment

I am due to see the builder either later today or tomorrow. I was worried about how we were going to get the concrete delivered but if I put a window in the wall facing outwrds the truck can reverse right up to the space and shoot the whole lot straight where I want it which will be great.
                  王可

Comment

i build my loft thinking all the time to the snooker table IMAG0060.jpg

Comment

Wow! That is amazing! I like the flooring idea.
                      王可

Comment

That room looks incredible!

Comment

Working...
                        X