Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do most of you keep your fullsize table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're going to build a shed, make sure your budget contains enough for INSULATION!

There's no point building a rickety piece of sh1t.

That goes for you lot with tables in garages etc.

£500 spent on insulation will save you thousands in heating in the long run. Plus your hands won't feel like you've been waiting at the bus stop for half an hour in mid January!
    Last edited by checkSide; 18 June 2009, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Isn't that the difference between a shed and an extension
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
        Isn't that the difference between a shed and an extension
        It's just plain sense RG.

Comment

You wouldnt like us then... We have a barbilliards table in a wooden "summer house" in the garden. With the dartboard.

Comment

I tried to have the full size in my house years ago, but the space just some 2 ft. short on the side. Lucky that there are plenty of good clubs within walking distance from my house, a few with tournament grade 6x12 and custom 1-piece club cues !! lol
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by Trotsky View Post
              I converted my double garage last month. A few tight shots each frame require a shorter cue but definately still worth it for a lads retreat! I'm still crap mind - but keen to get better.
              I did the same with my garage although we had to demolish a wall to fit the table..
              But as a result my car was being parked outside in the street and one day it was stollen..
              And now i would like to buy a sports car and while i have the money ,i don't buy it cause i don't have where to park it..
              At least i have my table.. :snooker:

Comment

I got a pool table at my home , which is NO WAy near as much as it'd be if i had an actual snooker table tho

Comment

I live on the site of the school where I work. In one of the staff accomodation blocks there is a landing on each floor big enough to take a 12' table. I actually just got a 9' and am sort of wishing I had gone for the full size. The extra cost would have been very little. Anyway when I retire from here I plan to put a 12' table in my house in Bulgaria in the barn conversion.
                  王可

Comment

When I designed and built my house it was all done around the Snooker room. I put it where I wanted it then drew up the rest. Very happy although I dont get to use it enough. :snooker:

This was when the room and table were being built and put together.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Moving to a new house in 4 weeks with a big basement which I designed as a billiard room with a full size snooker table.
                      Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

4 weeks to your own snooker room Asi. Mazl Tov.
                        王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                          4 weeks to your own snooker room Asi. Mazl Tov.
                          Many thanks Philip in china who speaks Hebrew... The room looks fantastic.
                          Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

When I left the States we made out like a bandit on our house sale so I was able to custom build a house here in Canada. I have a BCE Westbury with steel-blocked cushions, etc. etc. PLUS a 9ft pool table along with video camera and mirror.

Of course it's my training facility to do my coaching and if I ever make some money at that I will finish it off as right now it's bare walls with insulation and a cement floor, but I use the snooker table every day and don't bother with the pool table at all

Terry
                            Terry Davidson
                            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Sell the pool table to finance finishing the room (you could replace it with a bar )

Comment

Just noticed this thread. Since I posted the 10' table has now gone to the place where I work now. The 12' table should be in the place in Bulgaria within a month.
                                王可

Comment

Working...
                                X