• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like top left hand side to me...

Comment

Il give it ago practice

Comment

Its actually top right hand side Boxy (check side) so when the cue ball hits the cushion it straightens up rather than going off towards the blue pocket.

How are you finding these videos? Hope you had a good practice tonight?
        Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
        Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

I thought top right in that instance was running side? Because it is throwing wider than it originally would? hmm can't get it right in my head... Always confuses me with these sorts of angles.
          Last edited by RGCirencester; 1 March 2009, 03:10 AM.
          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
            I thought top right in that instance was running side? Because it is throwing wider than it originally would? hmm can't get it right in my head... Always confuses me with these sorts of angles.

dont be confused you're right, with that shot top right is running side and top left is check side.
            i think roy was looking at a different shot or just made a mistake.
            the shot in question looks to me to be top with maybe a tiny bit of check side, looks to be mostly just topspin, if theres any side on the cueball its not much.
            New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

Im enjoying the videos but havnt had time to practice! Last night in the local it was a "ladies night" - damn the females taking my table time :P lmao.

I have a league match monday though

Comment

Working...
              X