off day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by checkSide View Post

I read once that you have to remember that any shots taken in the past, will not affect any shot you take in the future.

Try and think about it. There is no reason that because you just played a bad shot, that your next shot won't be amazing.
    That is a really good point checkSide.

It happens to all of us. You just need to accept it and move on. I've done it before, missing key balls to win frames and matches. I remember missing a black off the spot to win a match in a tournament. There have been instances which I'd rather forget! I guess that if you really get angry and disrespectful to opponents and generally really bad in the etiquette of the game then it makes it worse as you regret what you did the next day, but if you were good and behaved properly when you were not playing well and kept control of yourself then you can just accept it and work toward improvement. Just don't waste your time when practicing as that is very frustrating as people feel they have got nowhere after playing for a few hours of whatever.

Comment

Working...
    X