Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DongDong Snooker Coaching!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpl9...eature=related

This guy was introduced to me by Nam1977 from TSF but he is a 10 year old Chinese prodigy who through Nam and myself some of you may already be familiar. For those who arent open the link above and watch this simple break building routine and watch as many others of his too in the usual youtube style on the right hand side. He may have a natural tendancy for the game but try some of these routines out in your clubs and see how you get on and remember you can always PM me or include results on here for all to see. Enjoy!
    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

i actually came across this guy recently. not suprised about nam. he manages to see every video before me lol.

saw your match against him too lol

Comment

Hey Thai!

Ive heard lots of good things about you from Nam. Im coming down to your club soon so hopefully we can all meet up and have a game. Yes Ill post our video as a new thread soon and show everyone that although I may talk a good game my play is somewhat different!
      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

Comment

nam is too nice. ive only recently found my game and consistency. where as nam doesnt really have a cue to play with. neither do i have a cue, but im using his panther.

its a 19oz but im alittle scared now because im getting on so well with it whilst waiting for my trevor white which is 17.7 lol.

well i look forwards to playing you. however we may decide to go to a different club because my local is quite unsuitable for newcomers. (alot of drugs and smoking in the club although there is smoking ban). many yobs and things come in and its a noisy club.
        itis £3ph though if you grab the lights before 6pm lol.

the other club we may for to rolls over to £4.50ph after 6pm but is £3ph before 6pm.

Comment

Yes I saw Nams 54' cue and its too short for him but if you play well with it thats good for you. Tables seem cheap to me my club is £6.75 before six although they are quality match tables.

Comment

Afternoon RocketRoy. Can you give me the link of you and nam playing? Cheers
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

£6.75 an hour? must be joking lol. i could never afford it. but you pay for what you get.

so what kind of bill did you and nam rack up? lol

nam uploaded the match between me him and tony (tone1 on the forum).

but i never play well for the camera lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
                Afternoon RocketRoy. Can you give me the link of you and nam playing? Cheers
                Oh if I really have to spike

This is frames 1 and 2 and on the left you will find 3 and 4. Nam is vietnamese and I am English

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...8&sa=N&tab=wv#

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                  £6.75 an hour? must be joking lol. i could never afford it. but you pay for what you get.

so what kind of bill did you and nam rack up? lol

nam uploaded the match between me him and tony (tone1 on the forum).

but i never play well for the camera lol.

Well we played at one of my clubs on the match table for two hours so it was about £13something then went to another local club of mine which is about £2.50 an hour. We played from 2pm to 2am although we did travel to a league venue of mine so probably played for around 9 hours lol!

Comment

yeah i've watched these, he's brilliant.

Comment

His highest break is somewhere around 30 isn't it?
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post

This is frames 1 and 2 and on the left you will find 3 and 4. Nam is vietnamese and I am English

nice left handed stun up for the blue at 1:19 in the first frame, ive just started trying to play some shots left handed, wish i could play them that well
                        New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post

HAHAHHA!!! I WOULD NEVER OF GUEST

Comment

Originally Posted by Forman View Post
                            nice left handed stun up for the blue at 1:19 in the first frame, ive just started trying to play some shots left handed, wish i could play them that well
                            forman keep practicing them. Ive now had a 42 break entirely with my left "wrong hand" but have been practicing every session a bit of left handed play for nearly 2 years so your time will come.

Comment

table seemed quite fast especially off the cushions ... the Nam vs RR videos I'm talking about ...

Comment

Working...
                              X