DongDong Snooker Coaching!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by nam1977 View Post
    Hey dandy make a recording of your self playing different variety of shots, this might make it easier for roy to help coach you. Believe me its very useful.
    This is good advice to anyone. I noticed a flaw in my technique which I wasnt even aware of until I watched myself play and have now ironed it out so great advice.
    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by nam1977 View Post
      Hey dandy make a recording of your self playing different variety of shots, this might make it easier for roy to help coach you. Believe me its very useful.
      Just read the post properly again dandy, i do the same thing for power shots when i do it properly, just striking center ball. just don't whack it like i do in frustration.
      Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
      This is good advice to anyone. I noticed a flaw in my technique which I wasnt even aware of until I watched myself play and have now ironed it out so great advice.
      thanks both for the advice - it's much appreciated and it's good to chat with you too ... I hope to catch up with you tomorrow but as Zebedee once said ...

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
        forman keep practicing them. Ive now had a 42 break entirely with my left "wrong hand" but have been practicing every session a bit of left handed play for nearly 2 years so your time will come.
        yeah ive started trying to practice a few left hand shots each time i play, at first it felt really awkward but its amazing how fast you get use to it, even after 10 minutes i reckon id improved tenfold, just working on getting the cue going through consistantly straight at the moment but improving fast, would love to be able to play to a simlar standard with both hands
        New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

Originally Posted by Forman View Post
          yeah ive started trying to practice a few left hand shots each time i play, at first it felt really awkward but its amazing how fast you get use to it, even after 10 minutes i reckon id improved tenfold, just working on getting the cue going through consistantly straight at the moment but improving fast, would love to be able to play to a simlar standard with both hands
          Its in our nature to improve with practice so well done and spend a little bit of time in practice on this. Although it will avoid the rest for a bit and help with soft stuns which, in turn, should improve your breakbuilding id still recommend spending 20 mins in each practice session (if you have time) working on various shots with the rest. These types of shots are often forgotten when practicing so dont forget them as during a frame they may be beneficial.
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Working...
          X