Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused (.com)

Hello people

Need some advice so i thought where would be a better place than here?

Any way ive benn playing since last december (but pool for like a year before that) so im kinda like a noob but im confident in my game so far.

But where my issue lies is in my form.... basically i used feel comfortable letting my elbow hang out words (to my right ((right handed player)) and have my wrist cocked outwards to the right)

I managed to change the elbow part and played ok, of course now ive noticed my long pots are gone. So ive decided to keep wrist verticle to the ground, but this pushes my elbow out again , ive been infornt of a mirror for days trying to sort this out but its not working

What my question is, should i work to perfect my form to text book style???

I mean the ray reardon story comes to mind but hes worlds apart from us mere mortals

are there any guys here that have any tips on how to resolve this little tick in my game????

thanks

Hish

You need to get off to the best possible start to avoid developing bad habits and bad technique.
    A good coaching session will do you the world of good. Contact Del and Tommy Hill at The Snooker Farm. You wont regret it!
    www.TheSnookerFarm.com
    www.neiljacklin.co.uk

Comment

Zidane, you sound just like Joe Swail.

If you find you play better with your elbow and or wrist stcking out why force a change if you cannot adjust to play with it or get comfortable with it. Not everyone plays like the text book.

Sometimes it can be like trying to make a left handed person be right handed.
      "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Working...
      X