Learning curve advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning curve advice

After breaking my cue some months ago as some of you know from talking to me I'm going to have a new cue made and going to have a smaller 9mm or 9.25mm tip installed. I've played with this size tip before and love the accuracy it gives as well as the ability to improve myself. I am looking for advice from people who have gone down in tip size and could give me their input on wether it helped them or if I should wait until I improve to jump into a smaller tip. Ready and willing to listen to the voice of experience.
    -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

Have you already ordered the cue? If so, then you have already decided that this is the way for you to go, and that's what counts. Tbh, it doesn't really matter what anyone else says about their experiences, as it's your experiences which will count.

I think it'd be best for you to get the cue and start playing and practising and improving with your new cue, so's it becomes a part of you, an extension of your cueing arm. While waiting for it, work on improving your technique so that when it does arrive you can start "afresh" together.

Hope this helps,
    Keith
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Working...
    X