Help - "Starting Practice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - "Starting Practice"

Hey guys, just got my membership for the club i joined, and im going to play around 3-4 hours per week practising on my own, but i REALLY don't know where abouts to start.. e.g. Positioning, Cue ball control, Potting etc, and was wondering if anyone could either give me a list or if someone knew of something like a list that i could use to know what section of my game i should practice on i.e. From beginning to end, (Stance to High Breaks) and then once ive got to grips with that section, i could move onto the next?

Thanks guys, but urgent help needed

Originally Posted by Chris Patterson View Post
    Hey guys, just got my membership for the club i joined, and im going to play around 3-4 hours per week practising on my own, but i REALLY don't know where abouts to start.. e.g. Positioning, Cue ball control, Potting etc, and was wondering if anyone could either give me a list or if someone knew of something like a list that i could use to know what section of my game i should practice on i.e. From beginning to end, (Stance to High Breaks) and then once ive got to grips with that section, i could move onto the next?

Thanks guys, but urgent help needed
    well heres some gd practice routine's from beginner to advanced x

http://fergalobrien.ie/practice.html
    tha what!

Comment

chris:

Join - thesnookergym.com - bronze site. There are a lot of practice routines in there or else purchase Nic Barrow's HTMA100 (How To Make A 100) and that has 8 levels in it, from red to black and it takes you from the basics all the way through to making a 100 break, with tons of practice routines

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
      X