No announcement yet.

Neil Robertson coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah its all very interesting neil certainly has the best cue action i have ever seen its amazing, i was wondering also he walks into the shot perfectly straight, again if someone doesnt walk into the shot perfectly straight even if they were balanced this would also cause them to strike across the ball as i think this might be one of my problems myself.

thanks for your help so far no wonder neil has such a wonderful technique.
    Age:17 full time snooker player hoping to get somewhere in the future!

Comment

ill be bringing out a video soon on the internet that will explain alot of what i think so you can see what i mean

Comment

yes makes sense

Comment

i will be looking forward to the videos im sure they will be really informative thanks for your help.

Malachi-b
          Age:17 full time snooker player hoping to get somewhere in the future!

Comment

np my pleasure

Comment

Brett Rogers, about time this guy got some deserved credit for the work and time he put in with Neil. Great to see Neil give him a decent wrap the other week too.

For those who may not know Brett he's a handy snooker player himself with multiple 147 breaks.

Hey Brett how many 147's have you made and are you still coaching?

Comment

hey m8 how you goin yes im been doing quiet alot of coaching clinics ..one on one ..made 8 maxs m8 havent made any more gotta play abit 2 do that lol .. and yes great 2 see neil again and very nice what he said at the function he deserves hes success totally and im sure theres alot more in store no doubt ....great 4 the game and exspecially australia hes a credit 2 us all..

Comment

Spot on Brett, Neil's all class both on and off the table.

Is it true that you coached Neil's dad once upon a time??

Also did you spend any time with Quinten Hann in regards to coaching, personally i couldn't see Quinten taking too much advice from anyone

8 maximum breaks, did you have a coach when you were younger??

Comment

i spent many hours with ian neils dad talking about the game exspecially the technical side of things ..and no i didnt coach quienten at all m8 ...i didnt have a coach but i stuied plys like davis who was the best in the world ands worked very hard at the game watched what i thought was helpful and dismissed what i thought wasnt and put all that into practice

Comment

Brett are you available for coaching, how does someone get in contact with you and what's the procedure?

I know a few of the young up and coming lads, a couple that are showing great potential, and perhaps they could seriously benefit from your coaching.

Do you do coaching clinics or is it more one on one?

Cheers

Comment

i do both mate you can get in contact with me by email brpoker@msn.com cheers mate

Comment

b147r , i enjoyed reading this and would like to thank you for taking the time to come on here and answering questions and explaining differnt aspects of coaching .

We,re so lucky here to have the guidance of coaches like yourself and other people who are so kind to offer their knowledge of the game .

Comment

I agree with hotpot for a change.

It's great having members like you, Terry Davidson and Stuart Bingham who always provide coaching tips, Terry expecially, who usually writes an essay to make sure members get to play to there full potential. This forum is very good for that.

Comment

haha told ya brett, that theyd love u on here :P

Comment

thks 4 that my pleasure and hope you al find it benerfical cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X