Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Snooker Website? - Snooker Coaching Affiliate Program

Hi guys,

If you have a website or blog related to snooker then I would like to let you know about the affiliate program I have just launched for the Snooker Guide online coaching program.

It is paying 50% per sale which works out at just under £10 every time someone buys membership after clicking your link.

The guide itself is a online video coaching program aimed at beginners and is presented by professional player Daniel Wells. It has been converting very well, under 1/10 on some traffic sources so it’s a great opportunity to monetize your site – especially as there are so few good snooker related affiliate programs around.

You can get all the details here: http://www.snookerguide.co.uk/affiliate-program.php

If you have any questions or need any help just drop me a PM, reply to this thread or contact me through my site.

Even if you do not have a site but would like to start one I will be more than happy to help point you in the right direction.

Thanks,

Paul.

PS: Kevn has give me permission to post this here

:snooker:

Banners are now available to be downloaded. There are two sets - one set under 50kb for Adwords advertisers (in all Adwords accepted sizes), and another set which are all over 50kb but contain more information and better quality graphics for those not advertising where they are not restricted by file size.

Both sets can be downloaded as a zip file from: Snooker Affiliate Program

Anyone needing different sizes, styles or any other resources please let me know.

Comment

Working...
    X