Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker gym perfect practice routines

Hi all,

due to hardware failure I lost my perfect practice routine guide that I found on http://www.thesnookergym.com/practice.html

I only had the file on my pc.

Does somebody of you have these practice routines and can send them to me ? I tried to mail the webmaster but without reply.

thanks, kind regards,

Bart

I have sent Nic your email address, he will be in contact about getting you another copy.

Comment

there u are:

EDIT:- Link removed due to copyright violation
      Last edited by ferret; 16 August 2010, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Got it, thanks very much Ferret !!

Comment

Originally Posted by ibrahim View Post
          there u are:

EDIT:- Link removed due to copyright violation
          maybe we should kick this guyz azz. hard...

Comment

Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
            maybe we should kick this guyz azz. hard...
            It was a file containing some examples; also free to download from the nic b. site...
            WVandeweyer Photography - Trevor White Cues Photo Collection (site)

Comment

Ok then, but the original poster asks for the full version, obviously. I couldn't see the reply only contained a link to the free sample. Because it's been removed, I made a (wrong) guess... sorry for that.

Comment

i really need a good snooker practice routine especially about the continuously positioning shot

Comment

well i dont understand why we should pay for such information when u can get all the stuff of the internet for free.

Comment

The full version is NOT available for free. Even if you could find it (I guess you can), it's not how it's meant to be. I know about EVERYthing that can get stolen will get stolen, especially music and other things that are easy to share online, like videos.

But then, the author Nic Barrow is a regular poster here (or used to be at least) and I can't accept that people are boldfaced enough to post links to his work he normally sells. That's - if I remember correctly, and blame me if I don't - against both the forum rules AND the laws.

(The above does NOT apply to the short version freely available. But even then, the author - Nic - might decide not to allow external links to it so his page gets visited more often, if you're really interested.)

Comment

Working...
                    X