Del Hill Coach in Saint Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del Hill Coach in Saint Pete

Hello guys, I just found a Del Hill coach here in Saint Pete, Russia. Name's Emyr W Williams. I was wondering if anyone hear anything about him or Del Hill coaches in general? Is it worth paying some cash for his coaching?

Any ideas and suggestions are welcomed of course, and thanks for your time.

Originally Posted by Waya View Post
    Hello guys, I just found a Del Hill coach here in Saint Pete, Russia. Name's Emyr W Williams. I was wondering if anyone hear anything about him or Del Hill coaches in general? Is it worth paying some cash for his coaching?

Any ideas and suggestions are welcomed of course, and thanks for your time.
    Emyr is formerly from Wales and a Welsh qualified referee and coach as well.
    He represented Russia in the 2009 European Team championship, but wearing Welsh red and speaking fluent Welsh!

He's a really nice guy.
    Janie Watkins
    On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
    All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Awesome! That is an awesome news.. I talked to him on the phone. He seemed really nice and interesting. Also his prices are quite good, so I will be definitely go for it Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Originally Posted by Waya View Post
        Awesome! That is an awesome news.. I talked to him on the phone. He seemed really nice and interesting. Also his prices are quite good, so I will be definitely go for it Thanks for the reply!
        You're very welcome. Give Emyr my regards when you next speak to him and enjoy your coaching.
        Janie Watkins
        On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
        All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Local Coach needed

Hi I live in Burnham Buckinghamshire, does anyone know of a good coach within 20miles of me?

Thanks
          Rob

Comment

Working...
          X