Coaching examinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching examinations

Hi huys,,i will be taking my coaching examination in December in order to be a certified coach and would like to help improve the snooker standard i USA and Malaysia,,,,,,,,I wonder how hard is the examinations is???

jorock:

I'm sure you will have to jump through hoops as I hear your Examiner is pretty tough. Don't worry though, I'm sure you can handle it as a lot of others have done so

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by jorock63 View Post
      Hi huys,,i will be taking my coaching examination in December in order to be a certified coach and would like to help improve the snooker standard i USA and Malaysia,,,,,,,,I wonder how hard is the examinations is???
      Where are you taking your examination ? Let us know when you up to give coaching session..
      Mean time, all the best and good luck ^^

Comment

Thanks Freddie,,,,,The will let u know around January,Just wanted to raise the standard of snooker in Asia.........

Comment

Not sure about the process these days but when i was an examiner for World Snooker, the process was a 1000 word written part about 10 technical subjects. Then there was a practical exam that lasted around 2 hours. I was examiner who put through the late Steve Prest through his seminar and he went on to pass as did Karen Corr and Neil Tomkins.
          Like i say, not sure about the process now days.
          "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Doc:

Jo is taking his IBSF Master Coach certification from me here at my facility in Alma, Ontario.

It seems he is a little nervous regarding the 'final exam' when in fact there is no real final exam but a continuous series of tests he has to learn and pass with my help.

It's a 5-day process usually and a little longer than the WPBSA training (which I guess is gone now)

Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
            X