Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caoch needed suffolk/essex/norfolk

Hi guys

As title, looking to get my eye back in, have trawled the threads but couldn't find anything, anyone know of any coaches in the above area, im based Nr Newmarket, willing to drive.

Thanks.:snooker:

Hi Gary Filtness is based in Essex and either works from the Grove or from home in Essex.

He has got a very nice snooker room at home and is a World snooker coach

His contact details are on my site:

www.mattandrewsmentoring.org

hope that helps:snooker:

Comment

Try Ali carters Club in chelmsford John Wasket coaches there. He is very good and a good ol boy too

Comment

also if you are looking for competitive snooker, as long as you live within suffolk you can enter the suffolk county tournments. usually held at bury or felixstowe used to be at newmarket before the club closed, contact phil mumford at bury for information.

Comment

You can do a good internet search on both of those coaches and others, that will give you a good idea of how they are involved in the sport.

Del Hills Snooker Farm could be a very good idea too for you, easy to find again on the net and you could make a very nice weekend of it.

Comment

Thanks crackers, i didn't know John was still about! he used to coach me in Haverhill when i first started playing the game about 15years ago!!

I will definately give Alis club a call!

Also, i used to work at the Newmarket club and occasionally have a game at Bury next time im there i'll have a word with Phil.

Thanks for the info mate!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Big_D View Post
              Thanks crackers, i didn't know John was still about! he used to coach me in Haverhill when i first started playing the game about 15years ago!!

I will definately give Alis club a call!

Also, i used to work at the Newmarket club and occasionally have a game at Bury next time im there i'll have a word with Phil.

Thanks for the info mate!!
              No worries mate,

You have probably seen me about then as quite a few of the countys were at newmarket. It was a nice club shame to see it go, the back tables were very nice apart from nicks table too tight.

Comment

Working...
              X