Butt Anorexia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butt Anorexia

I think Stephen suffers from anorexia of the butt, the cue butt that is. I was gripping the cue like Hendry for the last three years and kept having the butt thinned as it just felt to big for that type of grip, no matter how much I thinned the butt it always felt too thick, I think Stephen is going down this path, I'm now playing with a 30mm butt again and have changed my grip and am a better player for it. I read somewhere that the butt on hendrys cues is 27mm; can any one tell me if the butt on the cue he broke and won all his titles was this thin?
    Also has any other members suffered from this problem and then reverted back to a larger butt size

As you may or may not know Stephen hendry won all his world titles with a Powerglide Conniseur cue and these cues had a rather large diamm butt just where he would have gripped the cue...i had the same cue in the early 90's and i think the butt was 31mm...hope this helps.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
      As you may or may not know Stephen hendry won all his world titles with a Powerglide Conniseur cue and these cues had a rather large diamm butt just where he would have gripped the cue...i had the same cue in the early 90's and i think the butt was 31mm...hope this helps.
      This is what I thought, so unless he had the but thined on the conniseur, the butt on his new cue must be smaller. I going to watch some old footage on utube and see if I can see the size of the butt

Comment

Working...
      X