Coaching in Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching in Liverpool

Could anyone recommend any coaches in the Liverpool area and give me some contact details please?

I found a number for Neil Johnson but it appears to be incorrect so an up to date one would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have just sent Neil a message for you, he should be in contact shortly.

Comment

hi ferret. I am trying to send you a personal message but i dont seem to have access to such a feature!?

how will Neil be in touch he wont have any contact details for me?!

Comment

its ok i just did a bit of research elsewhere on the forum! I need 10 posts before i can access all features of the site!

Comment

Contact Neil through this page - http://www.gravitycue.com/contact.aspx

Comment

Well i played a 5 frame league match tonight and lost 4-1 but i knocked in a 51 break in the frame i won!! And here was me complaining about not being able to knock in a decent size break in frame snooker!

To be fair the pockets were playing a little easy so the break was no major achievement, i would have prefered a table with pockets that were a little more unforgiving!

Actually i think one aspect i am lacking is actually getting enough actual competitive match snooker. I have only started playing league snooker in september and i think it is so much more beneficial that hour after hour of practice snooker.

I have contacted Neil though and will probably get some coaching, even if it is only on a short-term basis!

Comment

Working...
            X