Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DG GIBERT View Post
    nrage

What did you think of the table at Glos?

Considering they were pro standard star tables I did not think the pockets were as tight as the commentators keep making out
    They were amazing tables. The whole table seemed to 'sing' when you the balls made contact or you put a ball down (accidently) with any force. It was not something I had experienced before and is probably due to the fine cloth.

Playing into an open pocket wasn't too bad, get it too wrong and it bobbles but otherwise it can 'slide' in off the thin/slick cloth. However, get it at all wrong down a rail, or play with any pace and it almost never goes.
    "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
    - Linus Pauling

Comment

Originally Posted by deano147 View Post
      It will all come together soon Mr Lunn, stick with it!

See you in the club soon.
      Careful what you wish for mate, you might never get a shot if it all comes together!
      I'm not expecting too much too soon, probably just O'sullivans' ability coupled with Williams' temperament in a week or two ...

Comment

Originally Posted by cantpotforshíte View Post
        Careful what you wish for mate, you might never get a shot if it all comes together!
        I'm not expecting too much too soon, probably just O'sullivans' ability coupled with Williams' temperament in a week or two ...
        Its not all it's cracked up to be mate!

Comment

Working...
        X