The player you most hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The player you most hate

You spend hours playing up and down the spots concentrate on your grip, stance, go through all the practice routines and get what you think is a good technique and make some good breaks, Then in he walks ! he has no technique stands almost upright his bridge hand is about three inches from the ball he never gets down on the shot but just views it from above, he then proceeds to beat the s*** out of you, has any other member come across this nightmare, boy does it knock your confidence.
    Last edited by denja; 17 December 2011, 11:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Every league match! I hate them! :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Don't bother about your opponent, just play the balls...when you're away from the table just concentrate on being relaxed and positive.

Comment

Originally Posted by palukaville View Post
        Don't bother about your opponent, just play the balls...when you're away from the table just concentrate on being relaxed and positive.
        It's a very common advice but a very very sound one.
        My deep screw shot
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Originally Posted by denja View Post
          You spend hours playing up and down the spots concentrate on your grip, stance, go through all the practice routines and get what you think is a good technique and make some good breaks, Then in he walks ! he has no technique stands almost upright his bridge hand is about three inches from the ball he never gets down on the shot but just views it from above, he then proceeds to beat the s*** out of you, has any other member come across this nightmare, boy does it knock your confidence.
          = my life!! hahaha. you're not alone mate.
          Crucible77's Bahrain Championship Fantasy Game Winner 2008 :snooker:

HB practice: 112
          HB match: 81

Comment

The worst has to be when a 9-ball player wipes the floor with you using a 9-ball cue(and they don't even know the rules, they just pot like crazy).
            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
              The worst has to be when a 9-ball player wipes the floor with you using a 9-ball cue(and they don't even know the rules, they just pot like crazy).
              Yes, they just go for the shots with no positional sense whatsoever, leaves it safe when they miss badly, somehow wins the game and they probably walk away thinking hey, this is easy... grrrr...
              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Even more annoying - my friend has got to br the jammiest player alive.

He often goes for a pot say into the left top - ends up potting into middle right.

Hate him!

Comment

Originally Posted by steve clarke View Post
                  Even more annoying - my friend has got to br the jammiest player alive.

He often goes for a pot say into the left top - ends up potting into middle right.

Hate him!
                  Lol, you know Ken from the hardware store too??... They say luck evens out... I don't get that.
                  When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Hoo Bloody Ray ! Beat Man you love to hate by 3 frames Just played my game ignored all flukes, and pure luck snookers, just put all my practice sessions into the game, In other words stayed cool, this is very hard to do when you feel the Great God 147 is in no way on your side.

Comment

The players who pot a red and after that talk to the phone about 15 minutes.

Comment

Well done Denja.

I have a sectret weapon I use against The Lucky One - 6 pints of Kronenberg!.

Trouble is it makes him even luckier!

Comment

Players who say, "That's unlucky, isn't it?" when they make a decent pot, not finishing on a colour.....you feel like saying, "NO, it isn't, you just can't track for ****e!"

Comment

You put your money in the meter set up the table and low and behold he decides he feels like a dump ! you spend the next ten minutes listening to the sound of the hand dryer "Ye Gods is he drying his whole body".

Comment

hehe gud one lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X